Old 05-19-2019, 03:53 PM #24351
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:05 PM #24352
Модератор

Модератор

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff and stroke. More loaded, higher with each moment that passes. It's a mental oblivion. An loaded helplessness, with me as your guide. I'm going to get you just as high as I want you, and then even higher still. You're my toy now. Just a little plaything, with no mind of your own. No trace of self-control. I'm going to play with you. You'll do stupid things for me. Brainless, humiliating, zombie tasks. Once you're high and horny, there's no end to your compliance. I can make you do anything I want. And I will.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 27 min 21 s
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:05 PM #24353
Модератор

Модератор

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows, a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace. Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns´s Happy Horror Show" episode.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Size: 74.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:07 PM #24354
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty strips down to nothing and starts off slow by fucking her pussy with a glass dildo.. Then she decides to step it up and use one of her big realistic dildos in her pussy... Watch her orgasm while it fills her up.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 16 min 26 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:08 PM #24355
Модератор

Модератор

In front of me is the most pathetic, pitiful slave in my stable. He's so desperately obedient, his life is worth so little without me, that this relationship isn't even sexual anymore. I've drilled submission into him so deeply, that even if I permanently damaged his cock, even if I wrecked his balls so hard he couldn't cum, I know he'd still stick around. So he's perfect for my experiment today - I have more and more clients interested in ballbusting, and I need to see how much a man can take. I kick, knee, punch and slap him in the balls. Fast, hard kicks. Toe kicks and deep kicks in multiple positions, lots of verbal humiliation to keep him motivated. Pretty much every ounce of suffering I can think of putting his poor, swollen testicles through. To begin with, he's loving it, offering himself up for sacrifice to my perfect latex bodysuit, stockings and PVC boots. I pull his hair and slap his face, dragging him back up for more as he tries to take a second to rest. There is no time for a break in Miss Lix's dungeon. I've given him a safe word - Mercy - only to be used when he REALLY can't take any more. I should be an ethical domme and listen as he screams it out the first time, but sadly for his ****. nuts; there's No Mercy when it comes to Miss Lix's ball abuse fetish... **My FIRST time ballbusting on camera, although not in person** Featuring Jay Wimp of Ballbusting Beauties
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:08 PM #24356
Модератор

Модератор

Andie and Devon shrink you and you get a mix of feet, sneakers, hand held, eating ore tease and at the end, Andie chokes you between her toes.
Models: GiantessZone VR Videos

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:09 PM #24357
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:09 PM #24358
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on vacation, and that means I do what I want. And what I want right now is to cum in the hot tub while u sit back and watch me. Do u like B***. I'm wet as fuck and I'm not talking about the water. Now get ur ass in here and fuck me hard!!!
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 10 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:10 PM #24359
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:11 PM #24360
Модератор

Модератор

This Videoclip is quite dangerous, so don't buy it if you are one of the soft-hearted weaklings around here. In case you like it a bit harder though, you should definitely keep reading (and buying, of course!) for you are up to quite a night! Tonight, you will literally destroy yourself - FOR ME! Prepare your Poppers (at best a fresh bottle!), your headphones, get comfy and then concentrate on me. On my only! Follow my every instruction and prepare to be mindblown!
Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile