Old 07-18-2019, 04:39 PM #59001
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Rene like you 've never seen her before!
This cum eating instruction Mesmerizing clip by Princess Rene is filled with layers upon layers of Princess Rene 's silky voice , coaxing you over and over again to eat your own cum. You will hear her sweet voice go from ear to ear until your brain is completely saturated with her sexy voice. You won 't be able to think of anything else other than eating your cum for her. It will permanently be embedded in your mind and you will hear her voice in your head long after you 've finished watching this clip.
The video is filled with images of Princess Rene showing you how she wants you to eat her own cum and contains many visual effects. It is also layered with subliminal imaging , filled with words and pictures that will subconsciously enter your brain and make you desperate to eat your own cum. This may be the hottest Mesmerizing , cum eating , Princess Rene clip ever!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:39 PM #59002
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:39 PM #59003
Модератор

Модератор

You 're a natural born foot boy , and you 're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words , the weather 's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops , and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection , you 've resolved to not going to class. Obviously , there are consequences for skipping class , so you 've been sent to the principal 's office for reprimanding.
However , when you enter your young , hot , eccentric principal 's office , you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead , Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you 've been missing class , so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks , your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open -toed heels , and without needing an explanation , she instantly knows exactly what 's wrong.
Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet , and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it 's a bit of an un -orthodox one , and definitely one you shouldn 't tell your Step-Parents about. This stays between you and your principal.
Of course you agree , at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather 's warm. So , you do as your principal says and get down on the floor , take out your little dick , and stroke to your principal 's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal 's feet on her command , she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:40 PM #59004
Модератор

Модератор

I know you 're a faggot. You secretly think about big cocks while you stroke. You 're a cock hungry bitch! To prove it , I 'm going to be on one side of the screen , teasing you with my hot naked body. My naked perfection is going to be right in front of your face. But I know , that a faggot like you can 't resist a thick juicy cock. On the other side of the screen , there will be various images and clips of huge dicks. I know that you will be so mesmerized by the dicks , and you will want to cum as soon as you start looking at them. You 're such a fag! When you get close to cumming , you 're going to be teased with videos of other men cumming and I 'm sure your sissy faggot cock will be throbbing by this point. You 're going to cum on my command , and then you 're going to lick your cum up and pretend you 're licking cum from another man 's dick. You are my little cumslut , aren 't you? Clip includes full nudity.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 15 min 14 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:40 PM #59005
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can **** to as she had too many drinks at the club tonight! It 's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Intox-Fantasy stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can **** in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit , tight fitting belly shirt and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper **** in the men 's room and finises off with a nice big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and **** too and they head off to finally make it home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:40 PM #59006
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my Step-Sister for some weekend shopping , I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You 'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little Step-Sister Emma , running around in the car , onto the parking lot , and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera , eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you 've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days , then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:40 PM #59007
Модератор

Модератор

So obsessed with what you 'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you 'd be able to control yourself by now , but no. I bet you can 't even last 5 minutes. Oh , you think you can? Well , then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease , you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast , you have to pay!
Categories : Pussy Worship , Pussy Denial , Challenges , Jerk Off Instruction , Financial Domination , Findom , Humiliation , Verbal Humiliation , JOI , Cum Countdown , Tease &amp ; Denial , JOI Games , Femdom POV , Brat Girls
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:40 PM #59008
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy , shiny red pvc dress , fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots , I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:40 PM #59009
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in a super sexy , shiny red pvc dress , fishnet tights and thigh high platform boots , I tell you exactly what I want you to do and what your reward will be. Can you oblige to my countdown? You better had.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 112 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 04:40 PM #59010
Модератор

Модератор

you were born to be My little sissy slut and I am here today to train you to be the best little sissy around. First of all I am going to discuss all the things you need in order to be a good sissy. Things like bras , panties , makeup , fake tits , etc. You know you can 't be a true sissy unless you look like one and of course then we will work on having you act like one. Not only will you be dressed up like the sissy slut we both know you are , but you are going to be trained on how to please a man. you will learn how to really serve and learn how to suck cock for your Queen. We both know by the end of it you will be craving that cock down your throat so bad. Anything to please ME!
Features : sissy training , humiliation , forced bi , feminization , female domination , femdom pov 10 :50
Models: Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile