Old 07-18-2019, 07:30 PM #60271
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training,
cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial,
forced crossdressing,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 274 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:30 PM #60272
Модератор

Модератор

My brother... did you really think I wouldn't notice?
You have a sick sock obsession.. and because I have dirt on you.. you're now going to be my sockslave!
So why don't you cum in this sock... but make sure to let it marinate in your mouth afterwards!
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 2.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:30 PM #60273
Модератор

Модератор

My brother... did you really think I wouldn't notice?
You have a sick sock obsession.. and because I have dirt on you.. you're now going to be my sockslave!
So why don't you cum in this sock... but make sure to let it marinate in your mouth afterwards!
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 2.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:30 PM #60274
Модератор

Модератор

What do you think this clip is going to be? A sexy tease? Or , a rip off? Either way , look at how sexy I look in this red body stocking... perfect for Valentine 's Day! I guess you will just have to try your luck and purchase A or B. Good boys will buy both A and B , to experience this fully.Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 841 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:30 PM #60275
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "You are back home after a great day hanging out with your "nice" guy friend from high school. He is a super sweet shy guy and today is his lucky day. After taking you out for dinner, you are super horny & waiting for him on your bed. He had no idea of your other life as an adult star. Though he is inexperienced you take charge and begin sucking his cock (it's a little below average size, but you expected that). After you make some comments and laughing about how he thought you were an angel and a good girl, you take charge and tell him authoritatively something like "stick your cock inside me and fuck me hard" after pulling your legs back and opening your pussy lips. He sticks his cock in and you tell him to fuck you harder, talking very very dirty and acting aggressive. You comment about how much easier it would be to cum if his cock was bigger. It's okay but you're just used to your other boyfriends with big dicks. Eventually, you cum anyway because you're so horny. After getting a huge creampie (he takes almost 30 seconds to finish cumming) you tell him that while you had a great time today, you'd like to just stay friends. You'll also love "Micro Penis Dating Experience": https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/171494 & "The World's Smallest Creampie: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/514999
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:30 PM #60276
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christina. You've reached the halfway mark. 5 days is not enough. You need MORE! It's been an adventure but Goddess is still not through with you. You've had good days and bad both pain and pleasure. You love seeing your Goddess so cheerful and happy this holiday as she plays and humiliates you like the toy you are. Goddess will have mercy on you once again and allow you release though only her way. You're cock and balls need a break after yesterday's punishment. That's just what they'll get. Lucky lucky slave you are! Obedience is always a must. You want to be my Good Boy. You'll spill today for your one true Goddess. Then you'll happily FROST Yourself!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:31 PM #60277
Модератор

Модератор

You may have heard me encouraging your masturbatory death grip in a few of my clips, but this is the first clip where I'm going to really focus on just that. I'm not going to simply explain the death grip, I'm going to give you the unforgettable experience! The death grip is a MUST for my desperate jerk junkies. I'll explain why I'm encouraging this habit inside the clip for maximum effect! I want your mind swimming with questions as to why I'm encouraging you to stroke harder and harder for me until you simply melt into submission and cease to care.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Size: 1.84 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:31 PM #60278
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean, she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave; she really enjoys seeing the look on his face as she crams her feet deep into his mouth and makes him gag on them. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:31 PM #60279
Модератор

Модератор

For the next 20+ minutes, your cock and your balls are my toys. Your manhood is offered up and ready for me to do whatever I want with: to tease, to torture, to edge, to make suffer. Every word that passes through my sweet lips will be your command. There'll be nothing damaging, nothing a good boy can't handle, so you'll have no excuses.

But you won't want to resist. When I strip off my shorts and reveal my tiny thong underneath, you'll be begging for more pain. Each round of edging makes the torment even more intense, the pain and pleasure mingling together, until you can't tell where one ends and the other begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 15 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:31 PM #60280
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to find out what makes you weak.You love worshiping my tits, you love obsessing over them. Good thing for you, I enjoy making you even more desperate. It's your lucky day, you get to stare, you get stroke, and you get to become even more obsessed!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile