Old 07-11-2020, 03:59 PM #19621
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- My Little Shit Whore

Scatshop.com- My Little Shit Whore

Description:
One of my favourite toilets slaves is visiting me today. Hes called Shit Pump and he really loves two things in life: Shit and cock. I thought Id give him a little treat and for the first time ever give him both things at once. So I shit in his cupped hands and stuff that shit in his mouth before tapping over it to make sure he doesnt spit any out when I fuck him hard. I fuck him from behind with my big cock, nice and deep while he moans through his shit filled mouth. Shit pump is an exhibitionist, so I move him so hes facing the camera, that way you can all see the expression in his eyes as I fuck him hard. After Im done doing him up the ass, I take the tape off and make him eat my big turd. Do you think hell succeed?
Model:
MistressEvilyne
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : My-Little-Shit-Whore.mp4
File Size : 669.56 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:39
Video : AVC, 6 692 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oagakqaeotpl
Old 07-11-2020, 04:01 PM #19622
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- 9MinCantStopShit

Scatshop.com- 9MinCantStopShit

Description:
9 minutes cant stop shitting and peeing! Covering little man with shit like your face! In sexy boots and black satin panties teasing!
Model:
thefartbabes
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 9mincantstopshit.wmv
File Size : 855.07 MB
Duration : 00:13:24
Video : WMV2, 8 422 kb/s, 16.667 FPS
Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mj5072f94jh9
Old 07-11-2020, 04:07 PM #19623
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- 4 Powerful female portions!

Scatshop.com- 4 Powerful female portions!

Description:
4 Powerful female portions! This time the girls prepared very cool! Our toilet slave has not served the girls for a long time and was very hungry. He very quickly ate their heaps, the girls were surprised and satisfied with the comfortable toilet! The room was small and the smell was very strong, especially after Christina, since she was the first.
PS New HD Camera!
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s128.mp4
File Size : 1044.03 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:23:35
Video : AVC, 5 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/og7mh07vl60k
Old 07-11-2020, 04:08 PM #19624
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Clean Up In Public!

Scatshop.com- Clean Up In Public!

Description:
After smearing myself with shit out in the woods I have to get cleaned up! There is only a small stream near the road where anyone could drive by at any time! I start cleaning myself off by splashing water all over myself. I am almost cleaned up when I hear a truck! I run naked in my heels to hide behind a tree! Oh my god! What would happen if they stopped and saw me out here all alone and naked!?
Scat 37-Clean Up in Public!
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : cleanup.mp4
File Size : 422.3 MB
Duration : 00:04:41
Video : AVC, 12.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/76m46n81o8q4
Old 07-11-2020, 04:20 PM #19625
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- How To Get Your Girl Into Scat

Scatshop.com- How To Get Your Girl Into Scat

Description:
After receiving several emails and messages from people asking how they can get a scat girl all of their own I decided to make a video with some tips that I think will help you!
I am not claiming to be an expert matchmaker or any kind of professional but I do have some very important tips and life experiences that I would like to share with you.
I start by telling you my story. And of course I tell it to you while I am sitting on the toilet pooping! I tell you all about how I got into scat. The things that really helped me, and things that I wish the man who got me into scat would have done.
Then I tell you several tips for how you can turn your girl into a sexy scat lover! I really hope that these help you! I would love for you to have the girl of your poopy dreams!
I end the video (after talking to you for 20 minutes!) by playing with my poop and showing you how much I love my shit and how much happier I am now that I know what a happy poop girl I am!
Scat 105-How To Get Your Girl Into Scat
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : howtogetyourgirl.mp4
File Size : 1116.49 MB
Duration : 00:21:16
Video : AVC, 7 202 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rlsmfqmn0ira
Old 07-11-2020, 04:21 PM #19626
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Sweet dessert of womens panties!

Scatshop.com- Sweet dessert of womens panties!

Description:
Sweet dessert of womens panties! The sweetest treat for a real toilet slave is to enjoy the taste of the crap from womens panties! Really cool to feel the smell of female shit in beautiful panties and wait for the girl to allow to enjoy this taste!
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : s170.mp4
File Size : 1058.33 MB
Duration : 00:18:04
Video : AVC, 7 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2hb83wj51t16
Old 07-11-2020, 04:38 PM #19627
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- A Week Of Shit

Scatshop.com- A Week Of Shit

Description:
This video is 40 minutes long! Enjoy the the entire weeks worth of poop coming out of my ass and all the naughty fun I have playing with it!
I love shitting! I love that wonderful feeling I get my my shit hole opens up and I push out a nice big load of poop! For this amazing video Ive recorded every single shit I took this week! Seven hot, steamy loads of shit!
Day 1: I shit out a nice sized turd while laying on my back and talking dirty to you!
Day 2: I sit on the edge of my tub so it is like you are looking up at my big, shitting asshole!
Day 3:Watch a I back my ass up so close to the camera. I get so close so you can see every detail of that nice big load of fresh poop!
Day 4: I am out on my balcony. I have to be quite so no one hears me! I lean over the railing and pop my ass out! I dont even need to push! All of this wet chocolate come pouring out of my ass! Woah! Its a huge moist pile of poop!
Day 5: I give you a very nice view of my poop! I sit on my camp toilet with the camera below my asshole! It looks like I am sitting on you! Check out the little dingle berry that just does not want to fall!
Day 6: Today I am having trouble pooping. I feel a nice big load in my ass but it just does not want to come out! I have to work hard to get these turds out! But I feel much better when I do!
Day 7: Hurray! Its finally day seven! I have quite the surprise for you! I have save all the shit from the last six days! Now Ive got it in my hands! I am ready to poop out the seventh load right on top of my six loads of poop!
Every day this week I have shit out a nice load of my amazing fresh shit and Ive been saving it up for some fun! Now its the seventh day and its time to poop out the seventh load of poo!
I pick up the giant handful of poop Ive been collecting all week and I shit out the seventh and final load right on top of that moist, stinky pile!
Wow! This is so much poop! I love getting to play with giant piles of my stinky poo! I cant wait to smear all of this poop all over my big juicy body!
I start by smearing the poop all over my tits! Then I cover my belly and my legs and my ass! I dance around and talk dirty to you as I cover my body in a week of shit!
After saving a entire weeks worth of poop and after smearing it all over my voluptuous body, I am ready to get really dirty!
I start by showing you my pretty brightly colored bouncy balls! I love playing with balls! I smear them in a bit of wet shit and then I start to shove them up my dirty asshole! I have a little trouble getting the last two in but I give them a nice hard push and they pop right in! I have a hungry asshole! It loves to swallow toys and cock!
After I get all the balls up in my ass, its time to poop them out! I push hard as one flies out of my ass! It bounces in the tub! How fun!!! I push the next two out and they bounce in the tub as well. But the last two I am having trouble with! I push hard but all that comes out is poop! I have to force them out! At last, they pop out and bounce in the tub!
Now its time to play with anal beads! Luckily they are all attached and I wont loose any of these! I fuck my filthy ass with the anal beads and smear shit all over my ass! I love anal beads! They come out covered in poop! Yum!
My last toy is the best! Its a giant black fist! I am going to fist my filthy shit covered pussy with a fist! I try my best to get it in my pussy but the shit is making the fist so slippery! I cant get it in! I need help forcing this giant fist into my slimy shitty pussy! I turn the fist around and fuck myself with the handle! Mmm! That feels good! Watch as I fuck my shitty hole with this giant naughty toy!
Time for some more dirty, fun scat play! I am covered in a weeks worth of shit! Ive gotten so horny after playing with all this poop and my fun toys. Now its time to stuff my pussy full of shit!
I gather up a nice big handful of poop and just start shoving it in my cunt! Its sticky but I get almost all of it into my pussy! It feels so good being so full of poop!
I take my dirty hand and shove it in my pussy. I dig handfuls of shit out of my pussy! Man! I sure shoved a lot up there! My shit smells like my pussy now! How hot would it be to cover my face in poop that had been up my cunt!? Well, that is what Im going to do!
I gather up two big handfuls of shit and smear it all over my face! I completely cover every inch of my pretty, freckled face with my thick, stinky poo! I get my eyes too! I look so pretty with my face coated in shit! I roll around in the tub and write my name on the shower wall! I feel so beautiful when Im covered in poop!
I am completely covered in my shit! Ive collected a entire weeks work of my poop and Ive smeared it all over myself! After fucking myself and playing with my toys, Im incredibly horny! I am so desperate to cum!
Do you want to watch me have a massive orgasm while Im covered in poop? I rub my clit and talk dirty to you and give you a nice close up of my shit stained pussy! Its not long before I am more than ready to cum! The orgasm rips through me and leaves me short of breath! I cum the hardest when Im covered in poop! The dirtiest orgasms are always the best!
ENJOY!!!
Scat 107-110
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : aweekofshitefro1.mp4
File Size : 911.22 MB
Duration : 00:17:46
Video : AVC, 7 035 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/clxy8d3w7hnl
Old 07-11-2020, 04:41 PM #19628
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit Nasty Boy

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit Nasty Boy

Description:
Watch me tell you how im going to train you to eat my shit, i make you sniff my arsehole then i finger it and suck my finger.
I then shit right infront of you before telling you and showing you how i want you to sniff it, lick it and taste it.
Afterwards i stand infront of you and shit some more directly in your mouth before smearing it all over my arsehole.
Such a good Toilet Pig
Model:
evamarie88
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : eat-my-shit-nasty-boy.mp4
File Size : 520.18 MB
Duration : 00:12:04
Video : AVC, 5 857 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qpiyjfj11cwd
Old 07-11-2020, 04:53 PM #19629
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Busy Public Bathroom

Scatshop.com- Busy Public Bathroom

Description:
Its Labor Day weekend and Im at an Asian Supermarket. So many people are here doing last minute shopping for their parties. While peeing and shitting so many women and coming and going in the stalls next to me I cant help but give you peeks under the stalls showing you how many ladies are here and letting you hear them do their nasty business together.
Note: This clip does not show shit. While myself and other women are pissing, farting, and shitting you will not see any finished product in this clip.
Model:
VeronicaSteam
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Busypublicbathroom.mp4
File Size : 379.99 MB
Duration : 00:04:52
Video : AVC, 10.7 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4dxxgvjcjwvm
Old 07-11-2020, 04:54 PM #19630
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shitting In My Bed

Scatshop.com- Shitting In My Bed

Description:
Good Morning!
Ive just woken up and I have to shit so bad! I quickly make my bed and bend over baring my big, sexy ass for you to see! You can see the big juicy turds trying to get out! My ass looks so good when its full of poop!
I squat down on my bed and push and push those big turds out! Out pops two thick round turds! They are short but oh so thick! I love when I push out big thick turds that stretch my ass open!
My asshole is so dirty now! I wish you were here to help me clean it! Since I dont have any toilet paper, I guess I will have to wipe with my hand! I use my hand to wipe my shitty asshole and then lick my hand clean! Mmmm! It tastes so good! I love cleaning my shithole in the dirtiest way possible!
Enjoy this sexy shitting video!
Scat 135-Shitting In My Bed
Model:
SamanthaStarfish
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : inmybed.mp4
File Size : 280.5 MB
Duration : 00:04:49
Video : AVC, 8 006 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS