Old 06-05-2019, 12:50 AM #2101
Модератор

Модератор

You like my ass? You love the sound of it blowing out all these loud nasty farts? Cmon, smell em as I blast them your way, can you smell the shit thats just waiting inside to push out? Let me poop your gift out, so you can REALLY get a nose full! Mmm, just look at that beautiful, multi-colored, giant turddoesn it look delicious, slave? Yum. I wipe my filthy ass with some toilet paper wow, look at how messy it is! I prepare your present for you, it BARELY fits in its plastic container, before I mail it to you! I fart onto the poop-filled container, teasing you and telling you how much I *love* that youre going to eat all my shit, and that you *better* tell me *exactly how* you enjoyed yourself with my shit the way it smelled, tasted feels against your tongue, going down your throat, how it feels on your cock I absolutely LOVE that my shit feeds so many hungry mouths, right out of my hot, plump bubble butt, and I *adore* hearing how much fun all my slaves are having with my special chocolate so make sure to tell me how much you enjoy mine, slaveif you ever want me to feed you again
Old 06-05-2019, 12:54 AM #2102
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to taste everything my body has to offer! Suck my tits dry, drink my warm piss, and eat my tasty chocolate shit. Watch me milk my tits, rub my pussy until a let my stream of piss go, and then push out all my shit for you. I want you to taste my shit and lick my asshole clean for me! After my asshole is empty I shove my entire hand in my pussy while thinking about you eating shit straight from my asshole. It feels so fucking good. Then I give you one last taste of my milk before I leave<3
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:05 AM #2103
Модератор

Модератор

AMAZING new clip, wanna taste? My sweet booty covered in tasty fresh shit, and all this stuff in ultra close up angle, with fisheye lens!)
Thats really amazing, this giant turd destroy my ass, in this moment I imagined that you were eating my shit, and it was really fun, I think you would have liked it) If you still want me to fill your mouth with shit, and flogged you like a bitch, then you definitely like this video!) love you stay tuned, and wait new updates)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 4 min 25 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:06 AM #2104
Модератор

Модератор

I wake up to a big shit to release and I do it standing up this time. I moan and push to get every last drop of nasty shit for you. I try coaxing more out with my fingers before finishing with a nice close up of my dirty little asshole.

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:08 AM #2105
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to fuck me in my asshole today babe, but please go slow! I rarely get fucked in the ass and my tight asshole just cant take it. As soon as you slide your hard dick in I feel it! I have to go and I need you to take your dick out! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take it out! Its too late though, as soon as your dick slides out I empty myself onto your hard cock. Im so sorry! I had to go so bad But what? This turns you on?! You like your dick sliding against my dirty asshole? Then you need to keep fucking my asshole then dont you? If it turns you on then it turns me on too. Its the best anal Ive ever had, being able to push out my asshole while your dick slides in and out instead of being paranoid Im going to make a mess. I love making a mess. All. Over. You.
*Gif is from video. Individual pictures are just ones I snapped afterwards of the dirty mess I made.*

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Size: 779 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:10 AM #2106
Модератор

Модератор

Yes in this video, I eat a yummy bite of shit! <3 And it's a really beautiful load, too ? quite mouth watering or at least, I thought so! ?
I caught you stealing my clotheseventually I noticed that all my panties had gone missingbut here's the catch, it was only after they were all filthy and used and not the usual kind of filthy. I bet you've been licking the shitty crotches in my panties clean, haven't you? Haha, don't even try to deny it ? I bet these accusation are turning you on, aren't they? You really that hungry for my shit, babe? Hope you're ready for the real deal! I poop out a long, slow, beautiful load on a plate, and tell you to sniff it. I show you how I want you to lick my shit. how to eat it now watch me ? and copy me, you'll have to eat the rest now then ? hope you're hungry, you little perv..
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.65 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:20 AM #2107
Модератор

Модератор

Are you desperate enough for hot girl shit that youll order it online and have it mailed to your door? Just imagine how horny you must be for shit if youll buy mine from across the globe just to eat it! If youre one of these special, desperate poop buyers, then this video is for youespecially to my international fans!
I mock and tease you for how badly you want my thick stinky dumps, how even though I vacuum seal my shit twice for freshness and have only rave reviews, that you must still be so pathetic to go through with it. It must be humiliating to be so bound and gagged to being my toiletbut its suiting that youd be so desperate, isn itits not like toilet like you who worships a girls shit HAS any dignity ? But, I can say that I blame you for how badly you want it my special chocolate is divine!
I taste some, and eat a little, as I tell you how to put in an order, you dirty perv, so we can enjoy my shit together but Im leaving you the rest, and you have to eat it ALL, slave. Take this chocolatey fudge and cram it down your throat. I don care HOW long the shipping takes to get my shit from my ass to your mouth!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 1.46 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:23 AM #2108
Модератор

Модератор

I was going to shoot a new custom request in the evening, but in the morning that something went wrong xD
Waking up, I felt I really want to shit and I did not have time to run to the shower,so the first thing I did was turn on the camera.I open wide my ass and pushed a lot of crap close to the cam,at this moment,urine accidentally hit the camera andmy menstruation started earlier than expected.COMBO!?
Video is short but I like the view of anal gape,shit and blood,hope you too
xoxox
Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 01:26 AM #2109
Модератор

Модератор

I come home from a hard day at work and need to release some stress and butt sex is the cure
Old 06-05-2019, 01:29 AM #2110
Модератор

Модератор

Releasing an amazing stream while standing!
Models: JP Fetish Merchant

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile