Old 03-15-2019, 06:21 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Mesmerizing Strip Tease - Rose Black's Fetish and Fucks - iwantclips

All it takes to get your attention is to strip, but what if getting naked did so much more than that? I could use my body to put you in a trance. What if my naked curves, laid fully bare, caused you to spiral into another world altogether? Watch my hips sway, let them lull you into a perfect state of euphoric contentment. Let the world drift away until my body is all that's left. You could feel all of your nerve endings buzzing with gratification from my anodyne seduction. Let go, feel the bewitchment consume you as I become the strongest aphrodisiac you've ever succumbed to. My body will give you a taste of a thrill you can only envision after midnight. Feel the allure, and let yourself savor the daydream as I guide you through the most intense, sexual head trip you've only fantasized about. Feel your senses freed from the bondage of reality as I show you an escape your naughtiest reveries cannot comprehend in a total state of sexual awakening and explicit exploration that will leave you aching for more.
Models: Rose Black's Fetish and Fucks

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, booty shaking, dirty talk, erotic nude, jerk off instruction