Old 03-15-2019, 08:23 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Annabelle Fucks #1 Fan - A Sex Journey - AnnabelleRogers

This is a very special video for my #1 fan and supporter Colin (as his name is used throughout the video). This video will bring you on a special journey of what the ultimate Annabelle Roger's fan experience is. Story line: I am your German teacher and I confront you about your bad grades. Perhaps it's just my teaching style that isn't right, as you are more of a visual learner. Later that evening you come to my house to tell me the reason your grades have been slipping is due to a site called ManyVids. Your favorite model is Annabelle Rogers. I try and play it off as it is not me, your teacher. But I realize that is the reason you have come to talk to me and after you tell me your username I discover that you are my #1 fan on the site. So I decide to give you the ultimate Annabelle Roger's treatment. Full of blowjobs, tit fucking, cowgirl riding, doggy, missionary, boob play, hair pulling and a huge load all over my tits. Fast forward to two years later and I run into you at a hotel lobby. Where I seduce you to come have a cocktail in my room and we fuck hard again even though your wife is in the room next door. This video contains: different locations, two cum shots on my tits, homewrecker talk and many different angles and positions.
Models: AnnabelleRogers

Duration: 52 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
big boobs, doggystyle, home wrecker, pov, titty fucking