Old 08-19-2019, 09:23 AM #70091
Модератор

Модератор

Theres nothing more fun than tormenting my boyfriends perverted little brother. I caught him jerking off to a picture of me and figured it would be better for me to punish him than have his bigger stronger Step-Brother kick his pussy ass. Im not one to get my hands dirty, so I make the little prick pull down his pants and show me his even littler prick. Im going to teach this little bitch some manners and command him to punch and slap his cock and balls. I even tease him and strip my clothes off to make him feel pain anytime he sees a sexy woman. I guess its only fair that I allow him to rub his black and blue balls.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:23 AM #70092
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me.. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:25 AM #70093
Модератор

Модератор

I was chilling with my friends but I wasn't really participating in the convo. I thought about you and decided to sneak off to the bathroom. They're so loud, you can hear them, had to want til they left to finish, if you know what I mean.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:26 AM #70094
Модератор

Модератор

Its chilly out. I had a lot of clothes on so I needed a long song to take them all off to. Moments in Love by Art of Noise.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:27 AM #70095
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife is so dull and stale.... is completely predictable and ordinary. She doesn't wear sexy clothes or make up. She is always in unflattering sweats that hid her unsightly figure. Your wife nags and bitches at you all the time..... you find it difficult to even get a hard on for her. You fantasize about me constantly.... I'm wild, free, and hot as hell. Always dressed like a bombshell sex fiend,perfectly made up and a body that's built for fucking. You see different men coming over my house and you desperately wish you were one of them... until one day you are! Married men are my favorite prey and I just can't wait to show you what you've been missing since you've been with your drag of a wife. Bimbo Yoga 9:36
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:28 AM #70096
Модератор

Модератор

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so tipsy and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you eat your own cum and you will. That will seal your faith and you will be mine forever!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:28 AM #70097
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 19 min 27 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:28 AM #70098
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
Size: 3.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:31 AM #70099
Модератор

Модератор

You are a boob for boobs. You can't help but act dumb and reckless for a big set of boobs. You love being a jerk off junkie for my big boobs. I wear a delicate lace bra that just cups my incredible tits to perfection. The sight of my cleavage just sends your sex drive into over drive. In this video I encourage you to continue being my jerk off junkie and worshiping my irresistible cans.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:32 AM #70100
Модератор

Модератор

This addiction isn't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you're favorite Silly Stuff with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You're not going anywhere, ever.

Consists of: tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 372 MiB
Download From AnzFile