Old 08-19-2019, 08:33 AM #70101
Модератор

Модератор

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus, its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy, give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
Contains: JOI, jerk off instruction, ebony joi, fetish clips pov, femdom clips pov, ebony femdom, joi games
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 470 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:34 AM #70102
Модератор

Модератор

You're still a stroking virgin, cumming to dirty things that you'll never even experience! Most of us lost out virginity years ago and have been fucking ever since! Not you. You stroke alone, you stroke to me, and now you're going to stroke to MY virgin story. Mine isnt a pathetic tale about being a virgin for life, like yourself. I'm going to tell you all about when I lost my virginity. Hot and young- and you're still holding on to that V-card and not by choice! You love hearing sex stories, since you'll never experience any of it. Jerk it to MY sex life.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:34 AM #70103
Модератор

Модератор

It's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know, there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me, because they're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you'll go into accepting that you've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however, serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:36 AM #70104
Модератор

Модератор

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:36 AM #70105
Модератор

Модератор

You are my husband away on a business trip, so I decided to send you a video message to make you really miss home. We have always had a thing for the boy next door, watching him grow up into a now young man of 18 years old, we have always dreamed of having him to ourselves to play with. Since you've been away on your business trip, I managed to seduce him. I tell you about how it happened in detail and how I bet you can't wait to get home so we can finally have him together!
Models: bobbicruz

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 331 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:37 AM #70106
Модератор

Модератор

*This is a custom clip* I strip out of a very cute outfit...down to all white lingerie, I have a vibrator in my panties that vibrates to the beat of the music. I dance around naked. Then I grab a dildo and fuck my pussy up close I also ride the toy. I use a glass dildo for a little anal before cumming really hard, after I cum I take my panties and clean up the mess. This clip is 20 min long! (strip tease, dildo fucking, vibrator, cumming, close ups, pussy spreads)
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 21 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 792 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:37 AM #70107
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed | Blackmailing | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:38 AM #70108
Модератор

Модератор

BUY & WATCH THIS FIRST!
This video contains a little introduction of myself and just the general rules of our new play.
Watch it, get to know me and make me a happy girl
Models: Miss_Vivi

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:39 AM #70109
Модератор

Модератор

We are all at a college party when we find you in a room all by yourself. Having been playing tippy cup we have lost some of our clothes. We think it is only fair that you do the same. We encourage you to take your pants and boxers off, it's only fair right? We immediately start to laugh and realize why we have never seen you with a girl. LOOK at that SMALL DICK! It is so tiny. Uh oh now we feel bad. I guess we will hurry up and do a pity jerk for you. All the while laughing and can not believe how small you are. You cum on Brooke and Vikki runs out of the room laughing and disgusted. Sucks to be you with your small cock eh?
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 08:40 AM #70110
Модератор

Модератор

You have been craving the idea of eating your cum for the very first time and because you're a virgin to it, nobody has ever been good enough or persuasive enough to get you to do it.I am going to take a different approach. I am going to sensually, seduce you into it with a sexy cum countdown and with full instructions on what to do.This will please Me and I know you want to do just that. You're such a good boy for your Goddess.Cover The 40% Commission Cuts by Adding "COVERTHECUTS" at checkout.**Want to direct your very own custom clip featuring ME? Order here: MissLexiLuxe.com/CustomClips**My most obedient and favourite boys will use code LEXILUXEADDICTIONGood Boys Will Add One Of The Following LEXI25LEXI50LEXI100LEXI500LEXI1000**Fan Boys Will Subscribe To LuxeFanClub.com**Goddess Loves Gifts SpoilLexiLuxe.comFollow Me on Twitter @LexiLuxe_
Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile