Old 01-23-2020, 01:23 AM #127751
Модератор

Модератор

Default Think You Can Last? (JOI Game) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Think You Can Last? (JOI Game) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

How long do you think you can last with my perfect tits in your face and my sweet, sensual voice, encouraging you to stroke for me? Your dick is already hard just thinking about it. So let's play a little game. You stroke like a good boy and I'm going to pull that cum right out of you whether you like it or not. The catch? If you cum in the first 2 minutes, you have to pay a cum tax of $50. If you cum in the first 5 minutes, $25. If you cum ANY time during this video, you pay a $10 cum tax. Make it through the whole thing? Watch it again...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:24 AM #127752
Модератор

Модератор

Default Movie Night Turns Into Anal Night (Full Video) - My Kinky Asian Girlfriend - iwantclips

Movie Night Turns Into Anal Night (Full Video) - My Kinky Asian Girlfriend - iwantclips

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:26 AM #127753
Модератор

Модератор

Default Step-Mommy shrinks and eats you at the mall - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Step-Mommy shrinks and eats you at the mall - Goddess Vicky Vixxx - iwantclips

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:27 AM #127754
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Little Creation - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

My Little Creation - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

You have been Stole by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:28 AM #127755
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shrunken Losers Part 2 - Anabelle Pync & Angel Lee WMV - Angel Lee - iwantclips

Shrunken Losers Part 2 - Anabelle Pync & Angel Lee WMV - Angel Lee - iwantclips

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:28 AM #127756
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk it Next to Your Wife in Bed - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Jerk it Next to Your Wife in Bed - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You can't resist me. You can't resist this urge to jerk off to my perfect body and sweet seductive voice. You'll do what I want, when I want. Even if that means jerking off next to your boring wife... While she's laying right next to you. You're going to want to watch this one with headphones on. The thrill of coming to me right next to her will put you over the edge. You're mine and ONLY mine. Isn't that right? (Yes Kendra)
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:30 AM #127757
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Bratty Stepdaughter Shrunk her Teachers SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

My Bratty Stepdaughter Shrunk her Teachers SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:31 AM #127758
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 3 min 46 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:32 AM #127759
Модератор

Модератор

Default Late Night Ass Fucking - Bailey26 - iwantclips

Late Night Ass Fucking - Bailey26 - iwantclips

Late night, Raw, hard ass fucking...no strip tease in this clip..just right to the point. I fuck myself in doggy, on my side and I even ride the toy for a bit. I then get comfortable, grab a couple of pillows and lay on my stomach...fuck myself while using my vibrator..once I cum I yell something..something naughty.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-23-2020, 01:34 AM #127760
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oil Show - DaisyD - iwantclips

Oil Show - DaisyD_ - iwantclips

Little Naked Strip Show then I rub oil all over my hot body. Come check it out!! Masturbate, Oil
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile