Format: MPEG-4
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 12:20 AM #121572
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sensual Foot Cum - Tasha Reign - iwantclips

Sensual Foot Cum - Tasha Reign - iwantclips

Those sensual arches, those sexy toes, Tasha knows the effect her feet have on a foot boy like you. As she teases them inches from your face, she encourages you to stroke as you take in her cute feet. Worship them and be a good horny addict for Tasha. Beg her for a sensual foot job. Tasha has the feet of your dreams!!
Models: Tasha Reign

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 740 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 12:24 AM #121573
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 1.50 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 12:25 AM #121574
Модератор

Модератор

Default Doctor's Office Perv - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Doctor's Office Perv - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

I'm in the lobby of my doctor's office minding my own business. Apparently my long legs and flats dangling has caught your eye and I confront you for staring. This wait is Torment with you watching me like that and it is very annoying having you stare at my feet while out in public. What kind of weirdo are you anyways? I knew you were looking at my feet! God how humiliating.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 12:25 AM #121575
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

Obsession Begins Now - NikkiFetish - iwantclips

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 12:26 AM #121576
Модератор

Модератор

Default Authentic Blackmail-Fantasy - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

Authentic Blackmail-Fantasy - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

I know all about your weird little Blackmail-Fantasy fetish. I saw the emails between you and your online friend. It's adorable how she's helping you enact your Blackmail-Fantasy fantasy fetish without any REAL risk. But you're getting burnt out. The rush is fading between you and your online friend because what you need is the real deal. Real Blackmail-Fantasy with REAL risks. I can give you that. Should you choose to accept my offer, I will give you the ride of your life. You can decline my offer without any risk of negative consequences. I will dump and delete every weird photo and video of you and pretend like I never saw anything. You have my word. But if you decide you want to play...buckle up.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 12:30 AM #121577
Модератор

Модератор

Default For my little foot piggy - Tiffany James - iwantclips

For my little foot piggy - Tiffany James - iwantclips

Whilst watching this clip you will become totally weak and powerless. You will do everything that I ask of you, because you are my little foot piggy. You adore my sexy little feet, and want to please your Goddess.....
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 4 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 12:31 AM #121578
Модератор

Модератор

Default What I Learned Today - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

What I Learned Today - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 12:34 AM #121579
Модератор

Модератор

Default Oily Footjob Practice - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Oily Footjob Practice - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-09-2020, 12:34 AM #121580
Модератор

Модератор

Default Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile