Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Diabolic Revelation-Krysta Kaos

Kink_com- Diabolic Revelation-Krysta Kaos

Description:
Date: September 27_2013

With: Krysta Kaos
Director:The Pope

We start with Krysta in a predicament device_that reveals it_s sadistic nature in due time. She is standing with her pussy connected to her feet by a chain. Her petite body is revealed as her clothes are ripped away little by little. Her body is reddened from heavy hands and flogging_then the device shows this whore what it_s capable of.
Scene two begins with her in a brutal back bend that stretches her lean body out. Her drenched pussy is exposed and begging for attention. That will come_but first I want her to scream; scream so loudly that the entire castle can hear her. All of the sensitive spots are assaulted with multiple implements of torment.
This whore_s pussy has been craving attention all day_so we put her on a little perch and fuck her cunt with omega. Her body starts to weaken and her mind starts to fade into that place that only girls that have been fucked into oblivion know about. The speed is increased more and more until this whore is a sloppy fucking mess.
Model:
Krysta Kaos
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 32904_KrystaKaos.mp4
File Size : 1896.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:51:40
Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:32904_KrystaKaos.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:19 AM #17172
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Filth and Sin-Chanel Preston, Ana Foxxx

Kink_com- Filth and Sin-Chanel Preston, Ana Foxxx

Description:
Date: September 27_2013

With: Chanel Preston_Ana Foxxx
Director:Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Ana Foxx has led a life of sin where shameless masturbation was the norm in her life until she chooses to join the nun hood. Looking to change her life completely she trades her favorite sex toy for her first bible and swears to a life void of filth. When Mother Superior Preston discovers this dirty secret it opens up a side of her that insists she_s the chosen one and in order to make it day to day in the convent she must pay the biggest price submitting to Mother Superior_s every whim! Spanking_candle wax_heavy paddling_single tail whipping_strap-on fucking in unforgiving stocks_nipple tortures_ass licking and much more!
Model:
Chanel Preston, Ana Foxxx
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 34016_chanel_anna.mp4
File Size : 2342.29 MB
Duration : 01:03:50

UbiqFile:34016_chanel_anna.mp4 - 2.3 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:19 AM #17173
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Season 11 Tag Team Prelim Syd + Rilynn Rae vs. Cheyenne + Wenona-Wenona, Cheyenne Jewel, Syd Blakovich, Rilynn Rae

Kink_com- Season 11 Tag Team Prelim Syd + Rilynn Rae vs. Cheyenne + Wenona-Wenona, Cheyenne Jewel, Syd Blakovich, Rilynn Rae

Description:
Date: October 15_2013

With: Wenona_Cheyenne Jewel_Syd Blakovich_Rilynn Rae
Director:Ariel X

This is the first Tag Match of Season 11. The teams for this season have yet to be decided. The first few tag matches of this season are more like Try-outs to see who will be eligible for teams and who will be team captains. Today Rilynn Rae is the fresh meat. She only has a few singles matches under her belt and one tag match from last season. We are hoping she will be able to make it on one of the permanent teams this year. We partnered her up with Last year_s tag team Champion lightweight Champion and Summer Vengeance Champion_Syd Blakovich ( you can_t get a better partner than Syd). We knew Syd would have the know how on how to coach Rilynn in a tag match but will it be enough for Rilynn to get her first taste of victory?
It wont be an easy task for Syd and Rilynn. They are going up against Cheyenne and Wenona. Rilynn is slightly intimidated by Wenona after she lost to her in Season 10. But since Rilynn felt Wenona was a one trick pony with her head lock which is now illegal going forward in season 11_Rilynn thinks she can take Wenona.
These teams Clash hard on the mats. We see Wenona in top form tonight against Rilynn AND Syd. Tag matches are begining to allow these girls to really shine. Each month we see girls wow and amaze us in tag matches. Sleepers who are mediocre in singles matches_really start to impress us in these tag matches. If you weren_t a fan of Tag matches before_season 11 will make you a fan now
This match is bitterly close. You can blink for a moment or you_ll miss the action. Just when you think one team has it in the bag_the other team leaps ahead. Winners brutally fuck the loser. Ride them like ponies_make them clean each other_s wrestling feet and spread them wide with 8 fingers inside
Model:
Wenona, Cheyenne Jewel, Syd Blakovich, Rilynn Rae
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 32694_OctTagteam_md.mp4
File Size : 386.41 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 01:05:15
Video : AVC, 700 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:32694_OctTagteam_md.mp4 - 386.4 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:22 AM #17174
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Debasing Ariel X-Ariel X

Kink_com- Debasing Ariel X-Ariel X

Description:
Date: October 9_2013

With: Ariel X
Director:The Pope

Hard bodied_Ariel X_makes her first appearance to the site and The Pope makes sure that she remembers it. She is put in positions that make her toned body stressed and she fights to find any kind of comfort in the ropes. She is a perfect specimen of strength and endurance_but even at her level of fitness_there is a breaking point.
Model:
Ariel X
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 32688_ariel_x.mp4
File Size : 1961.51 MB
Duration : 00:53:27

UbiqFile:32688_ariel_x.mp4 - 1.9 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:22 AM #17175
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Girls Night In: First Time Lesbian Foot Fucking!!!-Evi Fox, Dana DeArmond

Kink_com- Girls Night In: First Time Lesbian Foot Fucking!!!-Evi Fox, Dana DeArmond

Description:
Date: October 18_2013

With: Evi Fox_Dana DeArmond

Dana DeArmond pops Evi Fox_s Foot Cherry in a flirtatious foot-fucking-tastic adventure! Evi_s caught off guard by how turned on she gets from worshiping Dana_s beautiful size 7 12 peds. Fun and flirty foot action includes foot licking_foot titty fucking_toes in pussy and ass_full vaginal and anal footing and an incredibly hot simultaneous lesbian foot fucking.
Model:
Evi Fox, Dana DeArmond
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 33455_Evi_Dana.mp4
File Size : 2171.4 MB
Duration : 00:59:10

UbiqFile:33455_Evi_Dana.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:26 AM #17176
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Daisy Ducati Petitions to Serve the House and Anal Slut Zoey Monroe Gets Fucked in the Ass-Bill Bailey, Daisy Ducati, Zoey Monroe

Kink_com- Daisy Ducati Petitions to Serve the House_and Anal Slut Zoey Monroe Gets Fucked in the Ass-Bill Bailey, Daisy Ducati, Zoey Monroe

Description:
Date: October 11_2013

With: Bill Bailey_Daisy Ducati_Zoey Monroe
Director:James Mogul

It is my humble opinion that a good house slave should be proficient in keeping cocks hard and pussies wet. And Zoey Monroe_s pussy is about as fine as any that has pranced around the Upper Floor_especially when stuffed with Mr. Bailey_s freakishly huge cock. But first - the household tradition is to stand the petitioner up in front of everyone and make her squirm under an interrogation of pain and orgasms. What does she want here_why should we take her on_and what is she good for?
Meanwhile_Miss Zoey is tied spread eagle to a table as a centerpiece to amuse the brunch guests in a humiliating show of tease and orgasm denial. Watching the hot blonde squirm around on our dining room table in front of the guests makes my dick twitch almost as much as her tits bounce each time Bill rams her pussy with a fat rubber cock.
After brunch_we all retire to the lounge to see what these two _ are really made of. Daisy is ordered to prove that her body really belongs to the House by sending her into the crowd to beg for orgasms. Zoey immediately fucks up and is caught loafing on the furniture - a sure invitation for the House Steward to get in her face_and a lesson in where her place is: kneeling on the floor with a hard cock down her throat.
By now_guests are steaming the place up fucking_sucking_smacking and tying each other into fucking pretzels as our two _ try to keep up with the demands. The boy girl girl anal action heats up as Bills huge dick pounds Zoey_s tiny_tight asshole_and Daisy_s tounge is right there to keep everything lubed and happy. It is hot as fuck watching these two beautiful _ get fucked all afternoon as the guests bang each other silly in the background. When they are finally ordered to get the come_their greedy faces are right there sharing the cock and swapping the jizz for all our amusement.
In the end_we can only keep one of them. Which one would you pick?
Model:
Bill Bailey, Daisy Ducati, Zoey Monroe
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 33972_petitioner.mp4
File Size : 2971.27 MB
Duration : 01:20:58

UbiqFile:33972_petitioner.mp4 - 2.9 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:26 AM #17177
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Sorority Girl Spends the Night in Abandoned Haunted Acworth Bedroom!-Casey Calvert

Kink_com- Sorority Girl Spends the Night in Abandoned_Haunted Acworth Bedroom!-Casey Calvert

Description:
Date: October 30_2013

With: Casey Calvert
Director:Tomcat

In order to pledge her sorority_Casey Calvert has to spend a night in the abandoned_haunted Armory. She chooses the former owner_s Edwardian Brothel themed bedroom and while trying to fall asleep_she finds herself getting aroused by an unknown element. It_s not her usual 22 year old girl hungry desire for orgasms_it_s something outside of her body that wants her to try the left over machines and sex toys that lay abandoned in the room. Casey ain_t afraid of no ghosts - she whips her clothes off_and shows the demons of this bedroom just how she can get down. Plenty of ass fucking_long pounding pussy orgasms_double penetration and kinky sex with inflatable dildos and machines.
Model:
Casey Calvert
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 34017_CaseyC.mp4
File Size : 2094.79 MB
Duration : 00:57:05

UbiqFile:34017_CaseyC.mp4 - 2.0 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:26 AM #17178
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Weird Science Femdom-Lorelei Lee, Kip Johnson

Kink_com- Weird Science Femdom-Lorelei Lee, Kip Johnson

Description:
Date: October 2_2013

With: Lorelei Lee_Kip Johnson
Director:Lorelei Lee

The year is 2053_Mistress Lorelei Lee is tucked away in her laboratory tirelessly creating the perfect species of man. Much to her excitement Apollo comes to life before her eyes. Can she allow him into the general population of male slaves? Mistress Lorelei must test and measure all his strengths and assets to be sure that she doesn_t need to completely destroy him due to total failure. Kip is surely a pretty specimen but does he withstand whipping_caning_edging_tease and denial_prostate milking_pussy worship_ass fisting_strap-on ass fucking_chastity and more?!?!?
Model:
Lorelei Lee, Kip Johnson
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 33811_lorelei.mp4
File Size : 2007.53 MB
Duration : 00:54:42

UbiqFile:33811_lorelei.mp4 - 2.0 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:28 AM #17179
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- The Training of a Domestic MILF Day Two-Simone Sonay, Steven St. Croix

Kink_com- The Training of a Domestic MILF_Day Two-Simone Sonay, Steven St. Croix

Description:
Date: October 18_2013

With: Simone Sonay_Steven St. Croix
Director:James Mogul

You know the story: you work your nuts off all day for some prick in a suit. You come home to chill out and relax_but NO - the house is a fucking mess_there is no food in the fridge_you can smell the laundry pile from the front door_the trash is overflowing_and there is no cold beer. And there is your so called slave_twittering herself and stroking her face-fuck-book account. So much for a after work blow job and beer. Well I say - Fuck That. Not in My House.
I want a slave to Do The Work in more ways than just bouncing on my dick. I want my House clean_organized and stocked. I put up with enough shit from assholes all week long - my House is my Retreat - My Fucking Castle - I say treat it that way.
When my MILF is not keeping the place up to par_I first bend that fine ass over the bed and spank the shit of her with that wooden spoon that she should have been cooking my fucking chow with - now I feed it to her instead. And talk about fucking dust bunnies - we got dirt elephants up in this mother fucker! I get her down on all fours to clean that shit up at the tip of my fucking whip!
As far as my dick goes_she can suck that when her chores are done. And keep that hot fucking pussy in the air while she does it_cuz that_s where I_m going next. I make that doggie fucking slut slide that wet cunt of mine up and down the shaft till I_m ready to look at her face and blow jizz all over it. And don_t forget to say thank you Sir.
Model:
Simone Sonay, Steven St. Croix
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 33306_simone.mp4
File Size : 1814.26 MB
Duration : 00:50:20
Video : AVC, 4 909 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

UbiqFile:33306_simone.mp4 - 1.8 GB
Old 06-24-2020, 05:29 AM #17180
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kink com- Milking the Undertaker: A Divine Bitches Halloween Special!!!-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Alex Adams

Kink_com- Milking the Undertaker: A Divine Bitches Halloween Special!!!-Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Alex Adams

Description:
Date: October 30_2013

With: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe_Alex Adams

The undead Maitresse Madeline teases and torments pervy undertaker Alex Adams as revenge for his sick behavior. This wickedly sexy Halloween special includes flogging_caning_spanking_foot worship_face sitting_ass and pussy worship_strap on fucking_devious teasing and extreme prostate milking.
Model:
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Alex Adams
Studio:
Kink_com
Info:
File Name : 34097_Madeline_Alex_Adams.mp4
File Size : 1680.85 MB
Duration : 00:45:48