Old 05-19-2019, 05:07 PM #24391
Модератор

Модератор

You just love getting fucked up for me don,t you? That is why before you even press play your bottle and shot glad will be ready. For this one you also need a butt plug because the moment I get you buzzed you will not be able to say no to my next requests. Clip includes: humiliation, butt plug (obviously for you), JOI,CEI,countdown.
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 15 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 493 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:08 PM #24392
Модератор

Модератор

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on. Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:13 PM #24393
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to Consumer cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:15 PM #24394
Модератор

Модератор

Has anyone ever taken pity on your tiny dick long enough to give you a blow job? Probably not. I only suck big dicks. I like to be challenged. I like gagging on a real man's cock. I'm gonna tell you all about it.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:19 PM #24395
Модератор

Модератор

Its hardly a surprise, your straight back into your weak submissive tit zombie state, yet again for me. You always say you're going to resist the paying, obeying and stroking, on your knees. But the satin, the nipples the bulging buttons, its all about to send you into a spiralling lovestruck, wallet r8pe! Don't blame my tits loser, my tits just exist, your the one who can't stay away. I just use to it my advantage. You're addicted to my tits.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 273 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:20 PM #24396
Модератор

Модератор

I know exactly what you need. It's time for a little sniff sniff and stimulation. You'll clear your mind and experience the feeling of being completely filled. You love listening to my voice and obeying me as I walk you through every step. You feel your body loosening up as I have you breathe in more and more of the poppers. You crave to be my naughty boy and you anticipate my every word. Experiencing what I have for you is so amazing. You must masturbate on my command. This feeling of freedom and control is so liberating. Breathe deep. Feel my power. You need poppers and ass play.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:20 PM #24397
Модератор

Модератор

You paid for Her pampering and lavish hotel. Good, pet. Goddess is pleased with you and gifts you a special treat. You come closer than ever before. Worship Her pussy and Her feet. Ever inch of Her body enticing you. You touch yourself as she rolls around on the bed, teasing you. Stroke and cum for your High Goddess. Now swallow your special treat! *NIP SLIP*
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:21 PM #24398
Модератор

Модератор

You're gonna need more luck than that… I know I denied you of your orgasm, but I promise you it was for your own good… I need you to keep stroking, I need you to go deeper… I need you to close your eyes and feel Me implanted in your mind… my hot, sensual, yet dominate voice…. tell you to stroke, worship, spoil, repeat… rub it for good luck… Can you feel yourself getting luckier with every stroke? GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout: IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:32 PM #24399
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 05:33 PM #24400
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 20 min 14 s