Old 09-18-2019, 06:44 AM #81361
Модератор

Модератор

UGH. I'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday, even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I've never let anyone do that before, but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn't get any worse after that, buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car, and we became good friends, until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball, but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart, I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 06:48 AM #81362
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on the phone with my husband and it turns out he is not going to be making it back on a flight this evening for boys night out. That is too bad...he wanted me to tell his friends who are waiting here, no strippers...and he means it! no strippers tonight without him! I think I know a way to make sure this won't happen, don't worry...my husband would be perfectly okay with this.(Full nude rarely released content)
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 06:51 AM #81363
Модератор

Модератор

Dont you hate it when you wake up in the morning only to find your nuts missing? Thats just what happened to My slave; I put him out for a few days and surgically removed his manhood. I mean chastity devices are great and everything but nothing say I own you more then I good well planed-out castration to make things nice and permanent. I hold the jar holding his past manhood over him making fun of the fact that his balls are now literally mine. Now this calls for a celebration so Im doing something I rarely do; cook My slave a meal. I found this great recipe to stewing testicles so there nice and tender. Im sure all the ballbusting Ive done over the years has helped a lot with that, HAHA. He is so pacified right now I wonder if he will even notice what he is eating LOL. Just to show him how nice I am I let me drink the last of his Little Johnny Ball Soup I made with his testicle stock. The only problem is I can only make it once in a lifetime. xoxo -your EMPRESS Includes: Mock Castration - CBT - Ball Abuse - Medical Play - Extreme Domination - Female Domination - Brat Girl
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 06:52 AM #81364
Модератор

Модератор

Are you breast obsessed? Are you a jerk junkie? Do you spend too much time googling hot chicks with big tits? Does you dick get rock hard when a hot chick with a massive set of boobs tells you how to stroke and encourages you to do so? If so... this video is perfect for your collection!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 06:53 AM #81365
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 6. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 6 - Love Also contains an unlock key to complete your training and receive your slave graduation certificate.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 19 min 5 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 06:58 AM #81366
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. **** with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 06:58 AM #81367
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:02 AM #81368
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:06 AM #81369
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 42 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-18-2019, 07:10 AM #81370
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're weak for this. Middle finger, big tits, and verbal abuse. Buy the clip and listen to what I think about you worthless fucks. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 1 min 26 s
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile