Old 05-13-2019, 05:00 AM #22601
Модератор

Модератор

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever. Princess Beverly
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 05:08 AM #22602
Модератор

Модератор

"Yes cum in my ass! Don't stop, cum in my ass" your'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I've been hearing that you've cheated on me". Of course you act surprised but we both know it's true. Now that the truth is out, it's time to get my revenge. I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That's right, you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to Consume alive... through my asshole! You'll suffer and you'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you'll never cheat again, but you won't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 05:12 AM #22603
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 05:16 AM #22604
Модератор

Модератор

Your girlfriend doesn't understand your foot fetish... she thinks your weird, but you have strong needs and a desire to worship a goddess and her feet... Now you are here beneath my feet and you have never felt so fulfilled and horny... you are addicted to having an affair with my feet.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 05:17 AM #22605
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Calli has a lollipop and a plate of Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny humans. She's going to have some fun. She sucks the lollipop, getting it all covered in spit, before she rolls it around her plate of people. They get stuck to the lollipop and she licks them off! She's got a lot of spitty, sticky fun in store for her tiny play things. She licks them, spits them out, drips them in spit from the lollipop, and plays with them in her spit sticky hands. Eventually she finishes by licking the last of them off the lollipop and swallowing them whole! //tags: giantess, BANNED WORD, spit fetish, spitting, shrinking fetish, licking, lollipop lickers, swallowing, drooling
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 11 min 57 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 05:31 AM #22606
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum. Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 05:42 AM #22607
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 05:42 AM #22608
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES For MAXIMUM IMPACT* *Music & my voice will fuck your mind up* This is a place you know you belong. How are you feeling right now after those sniffs? From the looks of it you are feeling very good. Look deep into my eyes. You are where you belong. You are exactly where you belong, under my guidance, my rules, obeying me, following my orders, my commands. It's what you are SO desperate to do: Serve, Surrender, Submit. Addict I am going to fuel your poppers perversions by making you stroke. Feel me run through your body.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 05:52 AM #22609
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! You know what time it is, don't you? I do! I want you to get your favorite little bottle and shake it up real nice. You are going to breathe in all those fumes and get really high for me. Untwist that bottle and mmmm, breathe it all in. Nice and slow. I'm going to count you through it. You know how I love to control your huffs and puffs. You're feeling real nice right about now, huh? Your skin is tingling... your mind is floating... this is so much fun!
Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-13-2019, 06:14 AM #22610
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile