Old 03-28-2019, 01:55 AM #6651
Модератор

Модератор

Lanie is a heartless seductress looking for her next victim. She puts on her sexiest outfit, fuck me heels, and dark lipstick. Not one man will be able to resist her. There are many to choose from, but she goes for the biggest douche, you. Perfect. She waits for you to approach her because guys like you are so predictable. Once you do, she's ready. She gives you a drink, a very specific drink, and you drink up. You don't want to disappoint her. You ask if she wants to go back to her place, "NO, yours," she insists. and off you go. She pushes you on the bed and climbs on top of you. Your dick is rock hard, the hardest it's ever been in your life, it feels unnatural. She smiles down at you as she slides her pussy on your dick. You begin to feel weak, like a battery drained of all of it's power. "What is going on? This feels amazing but horrible at the same time'" you think to yourself. She continues to ride while looking directly into your eyes. You feel weaker and weaker. Your skin begins to turn pale and blue, an odd blue. She keeps going, barely moaning but hissing and smiling every now and then. You can't control yourself and cannot move. The feeling is intense and numbing. You feel as though your soul is being ripped from your body. She begins to talk and narrate what's happening, "I'm taking your soul, my pussy is draining you and there's nothing you can do". Your eyes begin to fade as she rides harder and faster. All you can see are her eyes BANNED WORD into what's left of your soul. There's nothing you can do, you fell for Lanie's trap and seduction, now it's over, your entire existence... is over. She watches as you take your last fighting breath, still riding, slowly now, you're still rock hard as the rest of your body falls limp. A smile crosses her face, she stares at you for a second, gets up, and walks away leaving your body, soulless, lifeless, and rock hard.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:56 AM #6652
Модератор

Модератор

only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching me. now go ahead and indulge in this bootyful clip ** mark up codes: 50%-bootyful 100%-dBANNED WORDotytho 500%-iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 01:58 AM #6653
Модератор

Модератор

6:03 minutes 1080 HD. This was a custom video for paying fan Ian. His name is used throughout the clip. Ian wants to worship my beautiful Goddess bush and hairy armpits. I show them off up close right there as if he could touch them. I allow him to worship and take in all my beauty. Each strand of hair makes him hard. My ass is also given time on screen so big and round and bubbly. I am nude in the video. What a treat!
Models: Goddess Green Eyed

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:00 AM #6654
Модератор

Модератор

Worshipped for centuries, I am the Moon Goddess personified. Come to Me and fall to your knees. Good supplicant, prepare yourself to worship the full moon of your most honored Deity. Pray to My round ass. Worship My full-moon. Stroke your cock and prepare to give your most intense orgasm to My Ass.
Models: Twisted_Knickers

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:00 AM #6655
Модератор

Модератор

this is a custom video with the description: i would like you to strip from workout dress to nude, see you on crutches in full-size and some closeups from your pov with the cast and also the other foot. now, story goes like this: you enter the room on crutches, wearing a sexy leggings and a sock over the cast. you can talk to me like i'm there, getting horny to see you. turn so i can see you from all sides. you sit down on a chair or the floor to take the sock off first and show me your cute toes, i love them! then, continue to undress until your completely nude. talk to me, i like it! i want to see just you, with your cast and crutches, crutch back and for, turn around sometimes. then, very important, show me your casted foot and toes even closer, i like to see them from your perspective or from BANNED WORDve, love the painted toes. i would love to kiss and massage them... so for the end off the clip, show your casted toes, massage them a little bit until i cum over them.
Models: Emma's Neighborhood

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:02 AM #6656
Модератор

Модератор

You went to the kitchen like she told you to, to make some tea, to calm down. You have yourself a think... how did she do this to you? How is all of this happening? Suddenly they're at it again, animals! You can't belive it, you've never seen this side of her! She's insatiable. You wait for hours until it's over, you become numb. Finally your best friend leaves the house and you go into the bedroom to talk to your girlfriend. At this point, after everything you heard and everything she told you, you're broken. She mind fucks you some more though. She needs to make sure she's got you where she wants you. She needs to make sure that this whole situation has you turned on too. She needs to develop this fetish within you to get her way. While still naked in bed she just betrayed you in, she tells you to start stroking....
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:03 AM #6657
Модератор

Модератор

ashley is a bratty cum instructress and she helps you jerk cock until it is read to shoot in your mouth. you get a close up view of what it looks like to have a dick in your face as you are about to shoot your own load and eat it, very convincing cei.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:05 AM #6658
Модератор

Модератор

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:05 AM #6659
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Paige - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 02:06 AM #6660
Модератор

Модератор

You men are all the same - you can't deny it. Deep down inside, you're all pathetic pantyhose perverts. And I can prove it! Watch. Just look at Me, My lithe, slender body clad in beautiful black pantyhose, the nylon clinging tightly every inch of My curves. You get a stunning view of My breath-taking beauty, My enchanting legs, My elegant calves, My dainty little feet. See! You can't hide that erection from Me. You can't hide the flush in your cheeks, the hitch of your breath catching in your throat as desire races through your veins. The sight of Me and My sexy pantyhose consumes your thoughts, dominates your weak little mind. My pantyhose is your weakness. My pantyhose shall be your undoing. You can resist almost anything - but you can never resist Me and the sensual temptation of My pantyhose. Are you a loser for Me? Then use these markup codes today! 20% Markup: paymoreforpaige 50% Markup: sacrificeforpaige 100% Markup: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile