Old 05-01-2019, 07:39 AM #19861
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, I'm sorry... did you expect a hand job??? Cuz losers get shoe jobs, hahahaha. Awe, I see my cruelty and laughter is already getting your tiny faggot cock nice and hard. Each time I say "Fuck You" is an extra day that your gonna spend over my lovers place polishing his shoes. You'll beg him to become his shoe cleaning house servant! I expect you to be Kneeling by the door to greet him. Starring: Penelope Categories: Humiliation, Cuckolding, Ballbusting, CBT, Domestic Servitude, Latex, Shoe Worship, Big Tits. Bi, Make Me Bi. Foot Cuckold.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 9 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:43 AM #19862
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you in a black mini skirt, blue crop top and grey knee high socks. I flash you, bend over, let you peak up and do lots of sexy poses.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:50 AM #19863
Модератор

Модератор

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:51 AM #19864
Модератор

Модератор

Try to resist my sweet voice and curvy body in this hot cheerleader uniform. You desperately want to please me. I don't know if you can say no to me when I get bratty.Sooner or later you'll have emptied out your entire wallet to Goddess. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 48 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:55 AM #19865
Модератор

Модератор

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 07:58 AM #19866
Модератор

Модератор

You don't quite understand how I use to get straight 100's before you replaced my last teacher..... it surprising to see a star student fall so behind... you worry that perhaps you aren't doing a good enough job like the last teacher..... (maybe it's because you keep starring at my tits so much so you call me in to have a discussion about it. You can't believe how short my skirt is ( you know parochial l schools have no funding for AC and that I have the audacity to Smoke in your classroom.... but youre so turned on.... You soon realize I rule the school because I know how to use my every single asset to my advantage.... once I have my big jugs in your face you are powerless to my seduction and charms.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 15 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 08:01 AM #19867
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 08:03 AM #19868
Модератор

Модератор

I look hot as hell. I bet it makes your cock hard doesn't it? It gets you excited to stroke your dick, preparing yourself to eat that entire, entire load for me. Thats right. Every drop is going in your mouth yet, yet agin. But theres more to this task than just licking the icing hehe , you are going to be such a good boy and you are going to gargle & swallow. Im tired of the quick cum shot, its no longer entertaining, i want you savoring the flavor. Gargle & swallow. loser.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 40 s
Size: 701 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 08:09 AM #19869
Модератор

Модератор

Big tits make you stupid, you know this. You love it. The feelings you get when my cleavage enters into your view is beyond your wildest dreams. The size, shape, and erotic ways I squeeze my tits has become your ****. You can't help yourself, suddenly you have to stroke it and cum as hard as you can. You're a sub to big fake tits and you're proud of it. Nothing compares to a woman in front of you with the curves of a true goddess. I'm never going to stop using them against you. Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Femdom, Sensual Mind Fuck, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Underboob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 08:09 AM #19870
Модератор

Модератор

Your two hot aunts Stella Liberty and Melissa Jacobs just got back from a sweaty hot yoga class and our asses got such an incredible workout. We show them off to you and confront you for jerking off to our picture we found in your room. Thrilled by seeing you blush at the thought of being found out we tease you with our gorgeous round behinds and urge you to come closer and stare at them in person. Aren't they delicious and tasty? How about how incredible they look in just a thong??? Get over here you little **** and have a sniff of Aunt Melissa's hot ass. Now do the same to Aunt Stella. This may be your only chance! We tease you and make you pull out your dick and wank it to our asses while we tease and encourage you. Now come on our asses while we are still in the mood to play with you. And don't even dream of mentioning this to your mother!!!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile