Old 08-23-2019, 08:55 PM #71551
Модератор

Модератор

I'll unlock you for now... and have fun teasing you while I do it.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 199 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 08:56 PM #71552
Модератор

Модератор

Default Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 08:57 PM #71553
Модератор

Модератор

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on Therapy-Fantasy technique.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 08:58 PM #71554
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:00 PM #71555
Модератор

Модератор

While out in her local park, Miss Rosie ceases the opportunity to make a warm sunny autumn afternoon even hotter!
Models: Miss Rosie

Duration: 8 min 34 s
Size: 285 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:02 PM #71556
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:02 PM #71557
Модератор

Модератор

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 587 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:02 PM #71558
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, high arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Miss Madison

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:02 PM #71559
Модератор

Модератор

I slowly take off my thigh high socks and red converse sneakers, teasing you with my pink painted toes, covering them with lotion and jerking off a dildo, telling you how I want you to stroke your cock looking at my beautiful feet
Models: Princess Holly Would

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:03 PM #71560
Модератор

Модератор

Resistance is futile. Submission is what you crave. It's everything you truly want. Submission is BLISS. EUPHORIA!!! You don't want there to be any resistance left within you. You want to be totally committed to ME. Totally lost in ME. To be MINE. To be only MINE forever! Follow my sway back and forth. Your eyes travel backkk and forthhh. Slowly go deeper and deeper for ME. Growing harder each second. More and more mesmerized by the view in front of you. More submissive. ADDICTED! Say my name. Say YES GODDESS CHRISTINA!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile