Old 05-25-2019, 07:05 PM #26291
Модератор

Модератор

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:10 PM #26292
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:14 PM #26293
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:19 PM #26294
Модератор

Модератор

I have a fun little game for us to play today! You are going to Consumer cum for me but I am not going to make you lick it off your hand or off the floor. Today you are going to shoot your hot load directly into your mouth! I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock for me throughout the video by demonstrating with my large dildo. I instruct you to get on your back and start stoking that cock faster and faster for me just edging yourself. I then have some cruel stop and go JOI to keep you on the edge of your seat! Once I know you are getting extremely close, I tell you I am going to countdown from 10, and when I hit zero you are going to shoot your load directly into your mouth. You then have to hold the cum in your mouth until I give you permission to swallow and savor it. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 713 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:27 PM #26295
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:28 PM #26296
Модератор

Модератор

This audio/visual brainwashing experience is the product of careful research and implementation of some of the best brainwashing techniques used today. It has been perfectly produced to achieve maximum brainwashing and mind confusion, and will have mind altering results. You'll be so turned on and so horny that your mind will find itself giving in, effortlessly. You confused cock loving straight faggots are going to love this! Confused? Of course you are. You're a little confused faggot who thinks he's straight. But you're confused because you want to suck cock, but you also think the brats are so fucking sexy! If this is you, then this brainwashing file was made just for you. Turn out the lights, put it on full screen, put your headphones on, watch and listen. Before you will flash hundreds of pictures of the gorgeous brats you worship so much, intertwined with subliminal pictures of huge cocks. Your head won't know what to focus on. But that's ok, don't try to focus, don't try to think, just let it wash over you. Hot girls and big cocks will fill you brain, both eliciting pleasure sensations in your brain, confusing it, permanently, so you won't know what turns you on more. But who are we kidding, we both know you'll be looking at the cocks more. The girls will just make it easier, the will make you feel more relaxed, forever associating hot girls with your love of big cocks. But the visuals only touch one part of your brain. We want to thoroughly confuse you mind. So as you watch, you will hear some of the sexiest female voices, egging you on to be a faggot. This file has layers upon layers of voices, going in and out of each ear, meant to completely confuse your mind, and program your confused brain and make you even more confused. Or perhaps, it will bring clarity that you really do prefer cock. There are giggles and whispers coming at you from all angles. You will be floating in a blissful state of mind rinsing that you so desperately need. Play this on repeat and watch it for hours, lol. You're so fucked, so weak and vulnerable to suggestion. Don't say you weren't warned. The effects of this video are very real.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:29 PM #26297
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 1 min 39 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 68.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:30 PM #26298
Модератор

Модератор

My most powerful brainfuck clip to date. With the use of poppers, herbal Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy, binaural beats, background music & visual effects, I'm going to pull you DEEP for me today. Deep in lust, deep in LOVE with me. You'll start by trying to resist. And after 10 short minutes of me seeping into your brain, you'll forget why. When you cum today, and you will cum hard...you'll be all mine. I've made sure of it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 23 min 20 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 07:54 PM #26299
Модератор

Модератор

You find yourself Lurking & stroking to my pictures almost daily, but youve yet to buy a video or send me a proper tribute you little lurker bitch. But ive tracked your IP address & ive got a sexy message to deliver to you. Buy this Video & dont keep me waiting. This clip is just for you my little lurker. Get ready to stroke extra hard for me today. Im wearing a super hot sexy see thru purple lingerie piece & I want you stroking to me like you normally would
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-25-2019, 08:07 PM #26300
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile