Old 07-20-2019, 03:42 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default His Cock Betrays Him Teaching Him A Lesson - Obey Amai - iwantclips

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did, guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn't like it, his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him.
I fucked him harder, and the more I did, the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass, lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn't like it. His lesson was far from over.
As a punishment, when he was least expecting it, I pulled out of his ass, straddled his face hard, and tried to shove my strap-on from his ass, down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn't get his mouth open, I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass!
He still wouldn't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap-on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass.
At the end I finally got him, lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 61.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Tags
1 amateur, asian goddess, female domination, femdom, obey amai