Old 10-17-2019, 01:06 PM #92651
Модератор

Модератор

Look at how sheer those are. Look at those sheer nylons you can see My ass crack. I bet you are hoping to see something else too. But you know you are not worthy. Look at that, just barely covers, My perfect little pussy. Controlled by it. Controlled by barely hidden, behind My nylons. Controlled by My nice big ass and tight little pussy. Doesn't it feel good to be controlled?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 2 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 78.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:06 PM #92652
Модератор

Модератор

you are tired of that fat ugly wife of yours, she is a total p*g and spending money on her is such a waste Especially when you could be spending money on Me. Think about your wife and her ass, now look at my ass. There is no comparison. I love it when you spoil me behind her back, when you spend time with Me in sessions, sneaking off while she is at work. Just to talk to Me. I love spending your money, I really do! Spending your money makes My pussy wet.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:06 PM #92653
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:06 PM #92654
Модератор

Модератор

(60fps) Haha, nope! You're not dreaming! It's your girlfriend's Step-Sister, sitting on top of your naked, tied up body! I found you in here... Looks like she left you all tied up and gagged, but why? Well, whatever you two are into, I suppose. She left you here all by yourself, though. Do you know where she is? I sure don't. But I know you're not going anywhere!And in that case... you know what I'm into? Stealing cum, from faithful guys like you! That's exactly what's going to happen to you, so sit back and enjoy the ride. My pussy will feel so much better than my sister's... Look at you. You're hard just listening to me saying these things, haha! You know what else? We have no protection! You're going to cum in an unprotected pussy and there's nothing you can do about it. Look at how hard you're trying not to! That's alright. I like a challenge...Video Includes: HD POV sex, blowjob, riding, creampie, dirty talk, cum in pussy, cum play, moaning, female domination, tied up, princess, leia,
Models: Princess Leia

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:06 PM #92655
Модератор

Модератор

Wearing my sexy red long latex gloves I start rimming his asshole, getting it all nice and spitty. I oil up my gloves and start teasing his asshole with my fingers, while stroking his cock, I alternate this with rimming him, before he shoots his load into my gloved hand and I lick it up.
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:06 PM #92656
Модератор

Модератор

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:07 PM #92657
Модератор

Модератор

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:07 PM #92658
Модератор

Модератор

This clip will mind fuck and mesmerize you into becoming my perfect cuck partner. Audio and visual triggers will transform you from being cuck-curious to sucking cum right out of my perfect pussy. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Cuckolding is sexy. You will love watching me fuck men right in front of you; my pleasure will be yours. Watch this clip on repeat and relax.
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Size: 164 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:07 PM #92659
Модератор

Модератор

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows, a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace.
Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns´s Happy Torment Show" episode.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Size: 74.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 01:07 PM #92660
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Star Nine!
You walk in on me lounging on your bed, fully nude. I've been waiting for you, I've been craving it. Your big black cock. I beg for it, spreading and fingering my tight pink pussy. You drop your pants and I gasp. It's even huger than I thought it was. I tease your massive cock with my tongue ring and take as much of it in my mouth as I can. Saliva stretches to the tip when I pull away. I want to feel your big black cock throbbing between my tiny white tits. I push them together and rub it between them the best I can, begging to feel you inside my tight little pussy. I want you to break it, stretch it, fill it, pound it with your big black cock. You watch my pussy stretch open as you coerce your big black cock into it. It's so huge, I can barely fit the head in at first. We fuck in multiple positions until I can finally get it balls deep. My toes curl as I cum, filled to bursting with your massive black cock. When we're finished I show off my creamy pussy and lick the juices from the head of your cock. This was a custom pov video & the viewer is addressed as Chris. Includes BBC, dildo fucking, virtual sex
Models: Star Nine

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile