Old 06-12-2019, 03:13 AM #36941
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:13 AM #36942
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:14 AM #36943
Модератор

Модератор

I know you would do anything to earn your orgasm! It's so much better when Goddess says you have earned pleasure. So this week I am going to keep you edging. Dumbing yourself down with strokes, watching me for hours and feeling yourself become consumed with me! My body will be burned into your brain and today you will be left with blue balls. But oh, how you will enjoy every last stroke I allow you to have. Four more days til you can cum....and all you can do is keep stroking yourself stupid!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:14 AM #36944
Модератор

Модератор

Default MoneyPrincess-Isabella - iwantclips

Models: MoneyPrincess-Isabella

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:14 AM #36945
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, I tease you with my body in a sexy outfit while I give you JOI. I am your Mistress and you are my slave. I allow you to stroke your cock to my body, but I don't show you any of the good stuff, and I take my time deciding whether to let you cum. Every time you get close to the edge, I make you slap your balls so you don't cum. You only get to cum if and when I say so, and until then I just keep edging you. Eventually I decide to let you cum, but I make you slap your balls as it comes out, totally ruining your orgasm. You are still just a slave, after all.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 47 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:14 AM #36946
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING? Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:15 AM #36947
Модератор

Модератор

Part 3 of 3 from a Custom Video: Finally it is time to be bred. The Beast has his slaves Tia and Nikki bound on hands and knees, facing each other, a degrading single-ball double-gag Coercing them to taste each other's spit. The Beast enters and starts to fuck them each in turn, pumping hard and Coercing their mouths together around the mutual ballgag. The girls moan piteously as he cums first inside one, then the other. Cum seeps from their spasming pussies and the Beast catches it all in a bowl and Coerces them to lick it up. The sister slaves obediently slurp up their dinner, knowing this torment will never end.
Models: provillain

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:16 AM #36948
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:17 AM #36949
Модератор

Модератор

How often do you think of My big, glorious, bratty butt? All the time right? I know. I mean, just look at this thing! It's so big and beautiful. So demanding. you love to pay and stroke to My ass. you owe My ass royalties for how much you think about it after these worship sessions. Open My tribute page while your stroking your cock and PAY MY ASS! you owe Me, butt bitch!
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 9 min 19 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 03:22 AM #36950
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to need a rubber band and something like a spatula for this clip. I am going to instruct you on how to beat up your cock and balls then you're going to cum for me! You're bruised and swollen balls will shoot out your worthless seed on my command and you're going to eat it all up for m just the way I tell you to. Not for the faint of heart!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile