Old 07-06-2019, 07:47 AM #49091
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going to sniff poppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:48 AM #49092
Модератор

Модератор

Samantha has been called to Headmistress office, she takes a seat and swings her feet up on to the desk. She is wearing pretty high heels with cute ankle socks. She slips off her heels, slowly exposing her sock covered soles. As she plays with her socked feet she starts to slip off all her sexy uniform, including her pretty lingerie. Finally she slips off her socks too and shows off her bare feet, and as she sits comfortably in her chair with her legs open she touches herself gently while wrapping her lips around her toes.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:50 AM #49093
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk off Instructions, which turn into Cum Eating Instructions very quickly. I tell you all about why you should Consumer Cum for me & give you very descriptive details about how you should do it hehe
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:51 AM #49094
Модератор

Модератор

Time to sniff, worship, and clean my beautiful Goddess feet. Aren't you delighted? I'm too busy and frankly, self involved, to give my precious feet a wipe down, so I let you lick them clean after I trample my floor, leaving them pristine and flawless as usual. You love being at my feet, where you belong, and serving your Queen. Good boy, look up at me with gratitude on your face, and don't open your mouth until I give it a purpose.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 7 min 34 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:52 AM #49095
Модератор

Модератор

After arriving home from an exhausting, hard workout, you notice my progress and continue to compliment me over and over. Feeling more sexy and confident than ever, I start to pose a little for you just before giving you a sexy little strip tease to show off all my hard work in the gym. Your mouth drops, and your cock hardens. I tell you how wet working out gets me and how horny I am feeling ALL the time now. Tonight I RACED home to get to you. I couldn't take it any more! I need that cock NOW!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 37.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:54 AM #49096
Модератор

Модератор

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:55 AM #49097
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:56 AM #49098
Модератор

Модератор

It's no big secret that after getting married a woman will sometimes.well, gain weight. I feel bad when I realize it's happening to me, but my husband doesn't say anything or react differently to my body. So he must not mind, right? But when he brings home a gift for me-an outfit from my favorite store-I understand the truth. He's just totally oblivious! As if I can still fit into a medium-size skirt! I try to spare his feelings and hide my shame by saying I'll try the clothes on later, but he sees through me and demands I explain. Then he wants to see exactly how much I've let myself go since our wedding. Mortified, apologizing profusely, I put on the outfit so he can see how the skirt will barely fit over my hips, much less zip up. I stand in front of him and bare it all, jiggling my chubby belly and thighs and ass and wanting to hide my face in embarrassment as he examines every extra inch. Will he still accept me now that I'm.oh god, fat?
Models: Harlyn P Rose

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 358 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:57 AM #49099
Модератор

Модератор

When girl hunger she may be very cruel. Especially when found out that stupid fat slave had eaten all food. Yeah, man, it was really stupid of you to eat everything. Now you will need to relax and take your punishment from gorgeous Priscilla. It will be a good lesson for a slave or he will like it, who knows.
Models: MF Fetish

Duration: 30 min 57 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-06-2019, 07:58 AM #49100
Модератор

Модератор

Had a nice sweaty gym session and today I plan on humiliating you by the fact that you get off on sticking your face deep in a womans sweaty ass crack. You love inhaling her aroma and taking it all in. Sweaty crotch and ass is what you desire. Get on your knees while I plant my sweaty spandex ass on your face. Inhale bitch!
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile