Old 05-22-2019, 05:07 AM #25231
Модератор

Модератор

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress, they look so perfect, don't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk-off junkies today! This is how it works: you can jerk your dick basically as much as you'd like--but there's a catch. You can only stroke when you're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard, doesn't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty-one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:08 AM #25232
Модератор

Модератор

BUY & WATCH THIS FIRST! This video contains a little introduction of myself and just the general rules of our new play. Watch it, get to know me and make me a happy girl
Models: Miss_Vivi

Duration: 4 min 15 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:10 AM #25233
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down. The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point. She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way. She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs. He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist. She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought. Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:13 AM #25234
Модератор

Модератор

This is my most minducking video ever. You will instantly fall into the hardest and highest trance you never had. It's a strobo nightmare, an hipnotic war, aimed to destroy your nervous system. Your brain will get fucked fast, you can't stand this visual and auditive violence and the only defense of your brain is to put you into a deep trance. DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU SUFFER FROM EPILEPSIA, you probably risk to live neurological disorders even if you're healthy. STOP THE VIDEO IF YOU FEEL SICK. Buy at your own risk.
Models: Lady Mesmeratrix

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 249 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:15 AM #25235
Модератор

Модератор

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:18 AM #25236
Модератор

Модератор

The Sequel to Leashed Tease where I ordered you to take the end of your leash in your mouth, crawl to My front door and wait excitedly for your walk outside. After a few minutes you hear My heeled boots approaching. Are you ready for your walk, mutt? I have decided to take you to a desolate location and explore the ruins where I will be chaining you up for the night. To make sure you do not know where I am taking you, I will be driving you in the dark boot of My car. Now, get in and kiss My boots! Once we arrive, you crawl closely on all fours behind My shiny gold heeled boots, gazing up at My sparkling PVC ass as I walk. I stop and order you to sit as I have a smoke break and allow you to lick My dirty boot soles clean and suck My heels as I look down on you in amusement. you will worship and lick My PVC ass clean too, lucky mutt. That should give you something to dream about as you are chained up here in desolation for the night. Includes: Femdom POV, Pet Play, Boot Worship, Boot Domination, PVC-Vinyl, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Smoking, Cig Crush, Shiny Fetish, Humiliation, Boot Licking, Heel Sucking, Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:19 AM #25237
Модератор

Модератор

Scorpion has been on her US tour for a couple weeks now, and while busy traveling to major cities, she also has a very gassy mouth! She can't figure out what is causing her to belch so bad, so she blames it on the Florida sun! She might even incorporate burping into her tour. Maybe she'll unleash her bad breath on you!
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:19 AM #25238
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are irresistible. Big, natural, perfectly round. They are like magnets making you stupid and weak. You can hardly look away from my powerful cleavage. No surprise there, men are so predictable. But this time you'll have to do better if you don't want to go broke. This is a staring contest game which I bet you have no chance at winning. In order to avoid paying penalty, you will do your best and try to stare into my beautiful green eyes, and not at my magnificent breasts. Sounds simple, right? But is it? As mesmerizing as my eyes are, you can't help but feel the urge to look lower, into my deep cleavage and at my sexy pink nipples. Every slip costs you money, every second adds to the debt. But even knowing you'll most probably have to pay dearly doesn't stop you. You HAVE to play. You HAVE to try. You HAVE to pay. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:21 AM #25239
Модератор

Модератор

You're so weak! Asking for a flash first thing in the morning. Get on your knees and beg for one while I put you in your place. For future reference: I'm not a morning person. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 05:21 AM #25240
Модератор

Модератор

It's not surprising that in this day and age I don't need a lot of information to blackmail you. The world is so connected! With the help of computers, social media, facebook, I can get everything I need out of you just from the purchase of this clip. Are you willing to take the plunge? Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB****
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile