Old 06-02-2019, 01:35 PM #27771
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to relax you as you stare into my crystal. My deeply relaxing trance will help you associate the taste, flavor, and consistency of cum with the most delicious and arousing treat. You will fall deep into my trance as my words flow into your mind and begin to reprogram your desires to suit me. I want to turn you into a cum craving slut for me. You'll never be able to go back again after this. I'll always be in your head as you watch me tease and coax you into a cum eater for life. Cum association is the key to regular cum consumption.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 14 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:36 PM #27772
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:43 PM #27773
Модератор

Модератор

Coach! I'm willing to do anything to be cheer captain! Let me prove it.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:44 PM #27774
Модератор

Модератор

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:45 PM #27775
Модератор

Модератор

Slick and slippery, My oiled feet make you crazy. I'm going to deepen your addiction to a level you never thought possible. You'll be completely brainwashed into becoming a completely helpless slave to My feet! You'll be so hard and throbbing that you'll end this clip with a hands-free orgasm. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 38 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:52 PM #27776
Модератор

Модератор

It's time for you to worship My sexy oiled up feet. You are so weak for My feet and seeing them oiled up like this sends you into a deep state of 0sis. Seeing My feet makes you forget about everything else. I love using My feet to control you, they have so much power over you. You find yourself thinking of My feet all the time, yearning to be walked on, to be stepped on by My feet. How does it feel to be enslaved by your Goddess' feet? This foot fetish has gotten out of hand, hasn't it? It's become more than a fetish, it's become an obsession. One that you can't shake, no matter how hard you try. it always reels you
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:53 PM #27777
Модератор

Модератор

Ugh, you're such a disgusting FREAK, the only thing I allow to to worship is the bottoms of My feet. I have ZERO respect for nasty little foot bitches LIKE you. The more I degrade you, the more addicted you become. I know exactly HOW you work. you NEED this to feel alive. What's that? you want to jerk your little dick to My feet ?? Think again, you piece of garbage, because you are NOT allowed to touch that nasty little flesh between your legs in this clip. Kneel there like a good little bitch and take every second of this degradation as you just STARE at My soles. **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 259 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:54 PM #27778
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you with my ass in a pair of grey boyshort cut panties. My ass is a bit damaged from cycling in this clip.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:57 PM #27779
Модератор

Модератор

I know how obsessed you are with me. but I also know there's one thing about me that REALLY makes you weak. That one thing. is my ass. And this clip in particular is FULL of it. Me squeezing it, slapping it, shaking it while I demand you to send to me at the snap of a finger is SUPER hot. Follow me around on your hands and knees while you drool over my undeniable oil covered ass, bitch boy. This one is for you ass addict. Also includes a slow motion shot of me shaking my ass just to fuck you up a little extra. My ass in this clip will haunt you for all of eternity.
Models: Brat Princess Natalya

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 02:02 PM #27780
Модератор

Модератор

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will Consumer cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile