Old 06-02-2019, 06:27 PM #27831
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Intox Fantasy Fantasy TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 06:28 PM #27832
Модератор

Модератор

It's your lucky day, slave boy. I am taking you on an outing for a walk in the forest at the end of your leash. you crawl behind My heels and I tie your chain up to a pole to stop for a break. Look up to Me in awe and devotion, begging for My attention. you have been a good little pet, I'll let you eat My ash as I smoke in your face. Head down to My feet and worship My heels. Walking in these, I can feel the dirt caught inside My shoe so I remove them, make you sniff and clean the insides of My shoe. My feet are all dirty, you are going to lick them completely clean with your tongue and show Me what an obedient lucky pet you are for Me! Prove devotion and pay double! Use the mark-up code: iWorshipYGK Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, High Heel Worship, Dirty Feet Licking, Foot Worship, Pet Play, Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 06:29 PM #27833
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 06:31 PM #27834
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 06:32 PM #27835
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tsarina Baltic - iwantclips

Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 32 min 29 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 280
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 06:45 PM #27836
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 06:49 PM #27837
Модератор

Модератор

Calli is nearly ready for a busy day of filming, but first she needs breakfast - a nice big bowl of cereal. Little does she know that a tiny man is standing on her table, watching her eat. She doesn't even notice him tumble into her cereal bowl and she scoops him up onto her spoon. She has no idea as she crunches up her breakfast that he is in her mouth too, rolling around her teeth and tongue. After a few more mouthfuls, she swallows him with the rest of her cereal.
Models: CalliRose

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 06:53 PM #27838
Модератор

Модератор

you can't get enough of your favorite JOI game. I always know you'll be back for more. Can you play by the rules and edge for as long as Lindsey says? I don't think you have it in you to do as I say. you're too weak to listen, but today, you're going to. If not, it will cost you.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 06:54 PM #27839
Модератор

Модератор

You've been brainwashed from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 06:54 PM #27840
Модератор

Модератор

There's no use in pretending anymore. Keeping her around has become more and more unbearable every day. You close your eyes during sex so you can imagine me and actually get relief from your life with that cunt. So what are you waiting for? Let's get rid of her!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile