Old 06-02-2019, 10:10 PM #27891
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to Consumer cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on? *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:21 PM #27892
Модератор

Модератор

Asian Samantha has been handcuffed completely nude to her bed. She struggles to break free but couldn't. Unfortunately for her the fat nude maniac returns and gets onto the bed with her and shoves his penis in her face. He tells ****. Samantha that the only way she can get free is if she sucks his cock. She starts to suck this disgusting fat man's cock but she hates it and only wants to be free but this pervert keeps shoving his cock back into her mouth. She hates the way his erect penis tastes in her mouth, every moment of this is a living hell for Samantha. The more Samantha fights back the more this sexual maniac shoves his penis into her mouth. When he sees that Samantha is not as willing as she needs to be this creep decides to leave her alone chained to the bed but promises he'll be back soon and when he returns he might fuck her mouth or asshole instead of her mouth.
Models: FetishAndSex

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:23 PM #27893
Модератор

Модератор

Titty worship, ass worship, pussy worship. Worship everything about me.
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 2 min 6 s
Size: 69.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:23 PM #27894
Модератор

Модератор

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:24 PM #27895
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:26 PM #27896
Модератор

Модератор

Logan has enough of her ant sized husband. She needs a REAL man but, since they both are cursed by a wicth, as soon as she mess with any other man, she will be bug sized too. The only way that she can get rid of that evil spell is getting rid of her tiny husband. She is HOT and, finally, decided. 360 degrees VR video featuring Logan Rivers as the UNIQUE goddess that she is. XXXTREMELY HOT AND CRUEL.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:30 PM #27897
Модератор

Модератор

Who doesn't love a fun JOI game? Especially when I look this hot and combine a risky jerk off instruction with an Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy element. This is the perfect way to get fucked up for your Goddess. I look so good while I leave the fate of your orgasm to a coin! That is a bit evil isn't it? Watch as I flip the coin over and over guiding your stroking and teasing with my hot body. Can you even last over 10 minutes? Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% 15% CumTax4MissH 100% LosersPayMore 1000% MORE Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:37 PM #27898
Модератор

Модератор

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT. Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:39 PM #27899
Модератор

Модератор

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:42 PM #27900
Модератор

Модератор

You love that I'm a natural 32C. They have a real bounce and jiggle. Something you can't have with fake tits. Two of the softest pillows you'll ever lay your eyes on...they are what girls with fake tits want to achieve. Perfect round shape, no sagging, with that nice bounce. But these can't be bought, this type of perfection is only achieved through birth.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile