Old 06-03-2019, 01:07 AM #27921
Модератор

Модератор

It has already been established that you're a pathetic excuse of a man, that tiny little so called c**k would never satisfy any women in this world, your best and safest bet in life is admitting to yourself that you're a pathetic loser worthy or nothing more than the sweat on my feet. Let me instruct you on how to jerk off the way I want. My soles are so perfect you won't be able to take your eyes off.
Models: LadyBella

Duration: 17 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 01:09 AM #27922
Модератор

Модератор

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 541 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 01:12 AM #27923
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, watch me while i'm wearing my new flip flops. Jerk it while i'm enjoying my vacation here in Rome! You can't resist my sexy feet, i know that you wanna lick them and clean my flip flops!Enjoy!
Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 3 min 22 s
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 01:21 AM #27924
Модератор

Модератор

Muscular Mistress Brandi Mae takes advantage of her wimp dick sub. She demonstrates her strength by coercing his head into her ass then crushes his body with legs scissors. Making men physically submit to her will makes her wet, she pulls her panties to the side and uses his tongue to masturbate herself. She rubs her muscle clit on his mouth until she orgasms.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 52 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 01:24 AM #27925
Модератор

Модератор

I Grew up beating up boys and now I get Paid for it! Lol I LOVE MY LIFE! Custom: Theme: Youre pretending that youre working out in a gym and this guy comes to you being sexist. You challenge him to a fight and he learns a valuable lesson.It starts with you working out doing exercises on the floor. Youre wearing a white tank top and long gym pants and sneakers and socks. This short guy (with gym attire on but shirtless) comes up to you and says this. Guy: Hey times up. You: Excuse me? Guy: See I always workout in this area around this time. You got to go. You: I dont see your name on it. Guy: Im not going to tell you again. Leave! You: Make me. Guy: Oh Ill make you. See youre a woman and Im a man . We are always superior. You: A man? When I first saw you I thought you were a ****. Guy: You think thats funny? You: Yeah I do. Tell you what, since youre such a man and youre superior you wouldnt have any problem fighting me for your little workout spot? He laughs. Guy: You challenging me to a fight? You: Thats right. You beat me I wont exercise in your area again. If I bConsume then its my workout spot from now on. Guy: No way. You: Whats wrong? Scared a woman can beat your ass? Guy: Just leave. You: Im not going anywhere. Since you interrupt my workout Im going to have to finish my workout on you. Guy: Are you serious?You then walk to the open area where theres a mat place on the floor. You: Im waiting shorty. You then do the figure gesture telling him to come on. Guy: Ok you got it. He walks to the mat. You both start stretching. You then start taking off your shoes and socks. Guy: What are you doing? You: Got a problem with this? Guy: What? Youre going to stink me to death? PU. You laugh. Guy: Youre not going to strip in infront of me are you? You: You wish. Come on lets see how strong you are Mr. tough man. Guy: You ask for it.You both go for the test of strength and you Coerce him to fall on the mat with ease. He looks surprised. You: Want to go again? He gets up and tries again and you throw him. Youre walking around saying, You look small from down there He gets up, growls then grabs you from behind. He tries to throw you but hes too weak. You grab him in a headlock laugh then give him a nuggy on top of his head then throw him to the floor. You: Thats all you got? Hes looking really frustrated; he hesitates then charges after you. You kick him in the stomach then scoop slam him on the floor. He yells in agony. You then stomp him on the stomach then on the face. You plant your foot right over his face and say, You like that? Oh not so tough now Mr. Macho man. You then put him in a head scissors. You got it in real tight. He starts tapping. Oh were not done yet. You get up and take a breather while looking down at him. Then you tell him to getup! You pick him up and (if possible) lift him up over your head. He blurts out whoa!! You: I could easily break you in half, but since Im in a good mood.You then let him down gently. Hes on the floor gassing for air. You squat down and tell him, You give up? Had enough? He says, Yeah you win. (You stand back up). You: Goes to show you that not all women are weak and defenseless, especially towards little twerps like you. As soon as you turn your back he gets up, growls and runs after you. You quickly lay flat on your back and catch him with a kick to the balls. You say, I guess you didnt have enough. You then grab his arms and leg press him in the air. You tell him, How does it feel to be defenseless and weak by a woman huh? You press him numerous times in the air then hold him up. The camera shows a close up of your feet pressing his stomach. You then say, My legs are stronger than your whole little body. How pathetic is that? I could easily spin you around. You then let go of his arms but you're still pressing him in the air while his arms are spread out. You then throw him over with your legs. You get back up and look down at him. Hes on the floor on his back ****. You walk away.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 01:27 AM #27926
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 01:29 AM #27927
Модератор

Модератор

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 01:29 AM #27928
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 01:32 AM #27929
Модератор

Модератор

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - CoerceD ORGASMS - CoerceD EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-03-2019, 01:32 AM #27930
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Mom`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. Mom waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong Mesmerizetic ****, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****ged-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, Mom uses uses her shinning necklace to Mesmerizetize him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil Mom is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to Mom`s Mesmerizetic skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely Mesmerizetized and in a defenseless suggestible state, Mom brainwashes him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. Mom programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the Mesmerizetized young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the Mom makes her brainwashed stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead father`s fortune. She Coerces him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave. Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please ....
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 2.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile