Old 11-15-2019, 01:41 AM #105861
Модератор

Модератор

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 01:41 AM #105862
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream.
You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not **** well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax.
Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel...
You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do.
You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me.
You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 01:44 AM #105863
Модератор

Модератор

Dee Williams provides the ultimate fantasy service. Sasha Heart has had a fantasy of being dominated by an older woman and now is her chance
Models: anatomik

Duration: 51 min 35 s
Size: 3.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 01:45 AM #105864
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 01:46 AM #105865
Модератор

Модератор

You wouldn't take a Silly Stuff without knowing its history and possible side effects, right? I will teach you something about Aroma that you will find absolutely fascinating. And then I will show you how to use it in a way that will feel incredible.
Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 659 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 01:47 AM #105866
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to play a fun game today. Every time I show you my ass you MUST do as I say. I control and own your cock. I control and own your orgasms. You stroke when I say and you STOP when I say. When I show you my perfect tight big ass you will hold your breath as long as I want. If you cum early, you get a cum tax. Let's see how long you last.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 20 min 44 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 01:49 AM #105867
Модератор

Модератор

Of COURSE you're back for round 2. Now... Grab that shot glass full of cum out of the freezer. It's so easy to make men humiliate themselves with a rack like this. And just for my own amusement, I'm going to make you eat your own cumsicle (a word I just made up for you frozen cum) while I make you jerk and cum again! And you're going to LOVE every second of it, you twisted little pervert.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 01:53 AM #105868
Модератор

Модератор

You're ready for pop.pers play aren't you? My hot girlfriend Kaelin is over and we want to get you Having fun! With bodies like ours to jerk to and timed sniffs you'll be loaded in no time. You're addicted to the rush! Sniff and stroke, sniff and stroke! Bring yourself to the edge but don't go over. We say WHEN and IF you cum.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 01:58 AM #105869
Модератор

Модератор

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
Size: 921 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-15-2019, 02:00 AM #105870
Модератор

Модератор

I will be getting you extra fucked up for me today. I know you love to play drinking games and today I want to add in a little extra fun! P0pp3rs are a sure way to alter your state of mind but adding in Having fun will be a very fun combination. I love using you when you are so weak and helpless. You are willing to do anything for me. It feels so good to jerk your dick, drink and sniff for me.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile