Old 05-31-2019, 11:13 PM #27401
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 11:20 PM #27402
Модератор

Модератор

Out with my sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 11:30 PM #27403
Модератор

Модератор

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your screams & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones crush between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly crushes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.** --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, BANNED WORD, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Crush, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 11:32 PM #27404
Модератор

Модератор

You get to do your 2 favorite things! You get to stroke AND you get to worship me. It's like you're in beta heaven. But are there happy endings for betas? Guess you'll have to stroke to find out. Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 52 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 11:34 PM #27405
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 11:35 PM #27406
Модератор

Модератор

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 11:35 PM #27407
Модератор

Модератор

Brianna Ray as HOT as only she can be!!!!!!!!! Watch her as she becomes the nightmare of a tiny shrunken man who was a long time fan!!!!!! She is not the sweet girl that he thought she was, he he he... STUNNING NEW GTS VIDEO NOT FOR CARDIACS!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST ASS OF THE BUSINESS!!!!!! POV - INSERTION - FEET - HUMILLIATION
Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 11:37 PM #27408
Модератор

Модератор

You just love stroking your cock for Me. But you know what would make it even better? I have just the thing for you today. Don't worry, it won't hurt. Just take a sniff with Me. Go on and hold it in. Feel the high rush throughout your body. There's nothing like it. It makes each stroke feel that much better. Don't stop stroking for Me, loser! I know this can be hard. it's all so much. your dick and your mind are totally overwhelmed.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 802 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 11:40 PM #27409
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom video. The name Fluffy is used a few times] Your dick gets so hard for me in these tiny little bikinis, doesn't it? It's not often that you get to see a woman so Exposed Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy. It's not often that you get to stroke whilst enjoying so much flesh, so soak it in. Tease your dick as I pour oil all over my tight curves. My big tits, peachy ass, long legs...you're just loving watching that pussy get drenched and wet as I dirty talk to you, aren't you? I mindfuck you into submission, explaining why I really don't think it's a good idea that I show you my pussy, given that you're an innocent little virgin. Don't you think it'd ruin your 'sex life', remove all of the excitement and anticipation from what is currently so sacred? Do you really want to earn my nudity today? I'll give you a few tasks to complete if you do...but I'm telling you...I can be very persuasive...and even as I ****. off my slingshot bikini to reveal my tits, even as I drop my thong, fully nude in front of you, you might find yourself looking away, wanting to retain your innocence after all...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-31-2019, 11:41 PM #27410
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile