Old 01-13-2020, 01:47 AM #123561
Модератор

Модератор

Default P0ppers Int0x Addiction - Princess Violette - iwantclips

P0ppers Int0x Addiction - Princess Violette - iwantclips

*VERY ADDICTIVE* You need this clip to become my weak, Mesmerized stroke zombie. You need my guidance. Nothing feels better.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:49 AM #123562
Модератор

Модератор

Default Huff into Outer Space - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

Huff into Outer Space - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

Hey there little boy. I'm happy you're here. I was scared you wouldn't handle the travel. Who am I? You don't remember? That's okay, you'll remember soon enough. No need to be confused of conflicted. You're right where you need to be. You look nervous. Here, try this special serum. Its a mixture of my beautiful scent. Take a nice deep breath in for me and feel that worry dissipate. Come worship my body and don't stop huffing. We're on a different planet together. This place was created for me, and now you're here to be my eternal slave. You never knew how deeply you wanted to be Stole by a space girl until now. Don't try to stop it. Remember this is my world, and any missteps will have consequences so listen closely my sweet sweet boy.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 696 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:50 AM #123563
Модератор

Модератор

Default Perfect Feet Mind Melt 2 - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Perfect Feet Mind Melt 2 - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:52 AM #123564
Модератор

Модератор

Default FootJob: Pizza Delivery Blackmail-Fantasy - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

FootJob: Pizza Delivery Blackmail-Fantasy - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

The doorbell rings, but this isn't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand, plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job--then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks, and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used, helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick, wet cum. This is her new job! She'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum-drenched socks, feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:53 AM #123565
Модератор

Модератор

Default Small Penis Humiliation - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Small Penis Humiliation - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

As you sit there drooling, stroking your pathetic excuse for a dick. You can't believe a perfect Goddess like me is actually talking to you. You don't care that I'm humiliating you. Making you feel like the low life scum that you are. Laughing at that tiny little penis. You are in AWE of ME. You will take me anyway you can get me because you are a PATHETIC, WEAK, LOSER! As I tease and Torment you, I will continue to go on and on doing what I want to get what I want...
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:54 AM #123566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum When I Say - JessWest - iwantclips

Cum When I Say - JessWest - iwantclips

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 01:55 AM #123567
Модератор

Модератор

Default High For My Perfect Ass - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

High For My Perfect Ass - Alyssa Reece - iwantclips

CUSTOM VIDEO- You are going to get so s to ned for my ass. I am going to get you so fucked up. The first hit of that w e e d feels so good, go ahead, just inhale it and feel the smoke fill your lungs. It feels amazing, you're going to get really fucked up for my perfect ass. Two of your favourite things, watching me and getting high. That w e e d feels so good, take another puff, it's already starting to take over your body. Just relax, smoke and watch Goddess. You are going to watch Me and get st on ed all night long.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:03 AM #123568
Модератор

Модератор

Default WET DREAM COME TRUE FOR AN INNOCENT JOURNALIST 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

WET DREAM COME TRUE FOR AN INNOCENT JOURNALIST 1080P - ELLIE IDOL - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

You're a journalist who will be interviewing me, a writer of notable success, on film in a private room at a local cafe. I show up with my hair in a bun, a black leather skirt and a trenchcoat...one of your favorite looks. This is intentional. After our interview is over, I ask to talk about YOU for a bit. We can leave the camera rolling in case something else pertaining to my job is brought up. I place a hand on your thigh because I like touching things I like and want. You're a little nervous over it, having a girlfriend and all, so I lean back and begin to unbutton my top. Look, you didn't get this interview because you were the best man for the job. Your boss Kyaa only sent you because she wanted to bring out the slut in you. And yes, her "accidental" touches of your crotch in the office were very much intentional. I'm here to corrupt you which seems like it will be very easy, as I'm your dream girl. I have the looks, the smarts, the attitude, and the outfit! Let's play a little blowjob game. I'm going to suck it, but when I do you MUST hold your breath. You've had an erection the entire interview, so I imagine you'll do ANYTHING I say. I am calling the shots here, slut! You'll be my obedient sex slave. After a bit of oral, I hop on for a ride, while slapping, clawing and spitting on your sexy body. To me, you're just a piece of meat made for my pleasure. You'll be giving me that camera card for my personal collection with the intention of filming a sequel. Oh, and be sure to avoid fucking your girlfriend for a few days so she doesn't see all those fingernail marks. She'll know you cheated on her if she sees.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Size: 903 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:03 AM #123569
Модератор

Модератор

Default LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY TO STEPSIS 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY TO STEPSIS 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

It's your birthday and I have a surprise for you. I'm going to make you a man today! I'll teach you about cum control and even let you jizz inside my pussy. After all, you're not a man until you've come into a real vagina. Let's cum at the same time! Fuck your stepsister's pussy!! You get so much harder when I say "stepsister". I feel your cock pulse with excitement... It feels so good, so good that I cream all over your cock!! Cum with me and become a man! Happy Birthday little stepbrother.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 52 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 02:04 AM #123570
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desperate, Horny P0ppers Slut - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Desperate, Horny P0ppers Slut - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Hey p0ppers slut, grab that bottle and start sniffing. It's time to get freaky and lose control for your favorite femdom Princess. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Let that cock drip as you finger your ass and pinch your nipples. Moan for Me as your eyes roll back into your head. You live for this - sniffing and stroking yourself into a frenzy. Such a desperate, horny p0ppers bitch for Me...
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 456 MiB
Download From AnzFile