Old 06-22-2020, 12:03 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Hot Blonde Walks Out Before Coming Back For Agent s Cum-John Petty, Xena Wilkes

Fakehub.com- Hot Blonde Walks Out Before Coming Back For Agent_s Cum-John Petty, Xena Wilkes

Description:
Like I_ve said before_you can never tell what_s going through a bird_s mind. After selling the dream to Xena she seemed up for a bit of hardcore action_then hit the fucking brakes. Bollocks_she fucking walked out. Fuck! Fella_s she was fucking mint_I was fucking devastated. When all of a sudden... Ring a ding ding_Xena is on the dog n bone... wants a second chance and she_s got it. Jackpot. No fucking about this time_strip off and get your fingers working girl_get that pussy primed and ready. God this bird was hot_I mean red hot_stick me with a poker hot. Tall_blonde_slim_cute_tanned_perfect arse... (I could go on_but I ain_t got all fucking day). After getting her to warm herself up I got her to focus on my cock. Well_what a cock sucker_literally. This girl knows her way around a cock. I thought_if she_s this good at giving blow jobs what_s her rimming going to be like? 3 words... Oh my God. If this girl dug her tongue any deeper into my arse she would have struck brown gold. Sensational. From this point on it was an orgy of licking_sucking_fingering and fucking_oh my God this girl was good_I didn_t want the fucking to end. But like all good books there was a happy little ending_namely me exploding my cum load all in her mouth and over her beautiful tanned skin. Fuck me_what started out a disaster turned into one of the best castings I_ve ever had. Enjoy.
Model:
John Petty, Xena Wilkes
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Hot Blonde Walks Out Before Coming Back For Agent_s Cum.mp4
File Size : 1738.58 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:46:17
Video : AVC, 5 105 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: