Old 05-08-2019, 12:33 AM #21481
Модератор

Модератор

Aren't you so blessed to have me as your Goddess? You serve me, spoil me, worship me, and more. What a lucky man you are. You didn't have any purpose before me, but now here you are on your knees for a Goddess? Doesn't that feel good? You couldn't get any luckier.
Models: LadyToro

Duration: 8 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 654 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:34 AM #21482
Модератор

Модератор

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room, i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only* * role play* I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:35 AM #21483
Модератор

Модератор

What's more exciting? The idea of being my slut or swallowing a hot load of cum? You're going to do both for me. While you jerk your cock l'll tell you everything that you're going to do to become my good little whore. You're dirty mouth and filthy fuckhole will be put to good use. They will be used and abused by Alpha cock after Alpha cock. Beta males like you were born to serve their superiors. Not only will you bow before and serve me but you will bow and serve many Alphas. As you swallow your hot load and prepare to be used you confirm your place. This is your destiny. You are my slut now. You will earn the title!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:35 AM #21484
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you Consumer own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it. You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to Consumer cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to Consumer own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me. You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol! How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits. I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:37 AM #21485
Модератор

Модератор

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:42 AM #21486
Модератор

Модератор

You love being tormented by my sexy ass and legs in fishnets... I will make it very hard for you not to cum! Think you can take it? Can't handle edging? Use my markup code ICUM2THEO and I might forgive you...
Models: The Only Theodora

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:43 AM #21487
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:45 AM #21488
Модератор

Модератор

It starts off as a JOI but i get so worked up i want to play with you. I stroke your cock and lick / suck on your balls. Some dirty talk & telling you what to do. Lots of eye contact and telling you to cum for me. You dont last very long either, ill take that as a compliment
Models: Mohawk Molly

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:46 AM #21489
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a thirsty slave and today is your lucky day because you will get all the liquid you need to survive. Goddess Tangent and I have been saving up spit all day because slaves like you don't deserve water. We are going to fill you up like our spittoon. I love playing with my spit and teasing you. We want you to beg before giving you a generous mouthful of it. But even with your mouthful you are not allowed to swallow because first it is Goddess Tangent's turn. By the end of this there will be a puddle of our divine spittle at the back of your throat and you will be overflowing with it. You are so lucky to have this privilege and watch after gobs of spit flow out of our sexy mouth and rain down all over you. You will need to keep your mouth open and accepting for as long as we like. We want you to beg for our spit and gargle it like the messy spittoon you have become. You better not miss a drop or lose any because our spit is precious and who knows the next time you will get this opportunity. Stay thirsty our slaves.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-08-2019, 12:51 AM #21490
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING? Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile