Old 05-20-2021, 05:04 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Rachel s First Time

Ftvgirls.com- Rachel_s First Time

Description:
My name is Rachel and I_m 19 years old. I_m a brown eyed brunette and I_m a quarter japanese, on my dads side. I want to travel the world one day and while I have traveled to almost every state, California is where I have always wanted to live. I used to visit a lot and have always loved everything about it. From the people, to the busy nightlife and the fact that there is always something to do. I used to imagine what life would be like if I lived there, and that has been my goal since I was a kid, to move to Cali. One of my favorite things about it would have to be the beaches. People have always told me that I_m like a fish, because I have always loved to swim and be near the water. Though I am scared of the open ocean. My biggest fear is the unknown. Which explains why the open ocean scares me. I love to travel and have been doing it since I was a kid. My favorite colors are green and blue and I love Italian food. Especially fettucine alfredo. Yum. I_m a sucker for sweets, I could eat a whole cake by myself. I love eating, but I try to balance it out by exercising everyday. After highschool I wanted to go to cosmetology school so I could do hair for a living but I got a scholarship to a different college and decided I would work on my actual education for a while. But I got bored, and the bills kept adding up, so rather than take out tons of student loans on something I wasn_t even interested in doing, I left to pursue modeling. I seem to find beauty in everything which is why I started out with photography, but soon I learned that I loved being behind the camera and I couldn_t get enough of it. I started taking my own pictures in my back yard to start my portfolio then gradually worked up to working with other photographers. I_ve been modeling for about 5 years now and love every bit of it. I can_t think of anything I would rather do. Which I guess is what life is about. Cause who want_s to get stuck doing something they hate? My biggest dream is to become a Victoria_s Secret model and travel the world. Or become a famous artist and have my own gallery but still travel. I_m a very deep thinker and will space out thinking about amazing things that interest me. I love when I can have a deep conversation with someone and either learn something new or teach something to someone else. It_s great to see other people_s opinions on a certain topic and how they think and feel about it. I hate when people bash other peoples beliefs or opinions just because they don_t agree. That_s one of my biggest pet peeves.
Model:
Rachel
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : rachel-00006342-01-1080p.mp4
File Size : 1168.41 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:19

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:rachel-00006342-01-1080p.mp4 - 1.1 GB
UbiqFile:rachel-00006342-02-1080p.mp4 - 696.1 MB