Old 10-30-2019, 11:04 PM #98341
Модератор

Модератор

I have a Christmas present just for you: a "holiday handy". I'm wearing my satin red dress and satin white gloves because I know just how much you love the silky feeling. My hands working your cock, you'll be blowing your white spunk all over my Christmas dress.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:05 PM #98342
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 742 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:05 PM #98343
Модератор

Модератор

Bill is utterly obsessed with my feet. Just one glimpse of my soft soles and he is rock hard. Watch me tease him with pretty bare feet freshly pedicured toes. I even give him a little jerk off instruction to make his head spin. Another addict to add to my stable.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 162 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:07 PM #98344
Модератор

Модератор

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:07 PM #98345
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Hendrix & Melissa have gone to Headmistress room to discuss an experiment that has gone badly wrong in their science class and caused quite a mess! As they sit and wait for Headmistress the ever manipulative Miss Hendrix is plotting, she has been on her feet all day and they are very sore after a day in high heels. So she gently suggests that while they wait maybe Melissa could give her a foot rub. Melissa is always one to try and please a teacher and of course agrees. She slowly rubs Miss Hendrixs feet through her natural coloured pantyhose, pressing into her pretty soles, she can feel how warm they are after a day in heels, and I bet they are quite scented too! Miss Hendrix is determined to make the most out of her nice pampering session and decided to slip off all her outfit, pantyhose & lingerie, encouraging Melissa to strip too, so she can have a nice view while her feet are pampered. Miss Hendrix even convinces Melissa to put her face in her bare feet, breathing them in properly! However Miss isn't all about taking and tells Melissa she is very grateful, and as a thank you she will take the wrap for the whole messy explosion in the laboratory incident!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:08 PM #98346
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:09 PM #98347
Модератор

Модератор

I am just going to sit back on my bed and relax while I let you have the absolute HONOR of worshipping My perfect feet and sexy glittery toes! Get to it, foot-boy!!
-Goddess Nina
Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 32.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:09 PM #98348
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:10 PM #98349
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favorite things to do is tease you with my curvy body. It won't take long until your cock is rock hard and you're willing to do anything I say. You know you could never get a woman like Me but just for now I'll let you stare and drool with your hand on your pulsing cock. Another one of my favorite things to do is watch you shoot your load all over your face before you take your fingers and lick it all up!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:12 PM #98350
Модератор

Модератор

A brand new shower clip for you lucky lot. Alot of everything. Watch me, submit, want more and buy more.
Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 3 min 7 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile