Old 06-24-2020, 12:28 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Whos On First?-First

Shemax.com- Whos On First?-First

Description:
Another great shoot with First where we went through several costume changes. She has her hair and makeup done this time so she looks much more feminine. She starts out in her street clothes which look cute and hot on her sexy slim frame. We tried some mirror shots which would have been better had it been bigger I think. We did the furry leopard bikini on the bed ending that with some shot of that famously hairy ass. I get a quick blowjob before changing into a flower bikini where we start in the toilet after a quick pee. She then demonstrates her cock sucking skills on the long green zucchini before she strips and starts to jerk her long slender cock extending from that hairy muff. She finishes with a nice cum shot on the glass a bit of which she laps up. Sorry about some pics being over or under exposed as I was trying out a new flash dome diffuser which is essentially and $80 piece of Tupperware. I love working with this girls as she is so professional and sexy at the same time. You may catch glimpse of her gay guy friend in the background. It was a small room so I kept making him move around behind the scenes. First wants to do a hardcore shoot which I told her I was not quite ready for at the moment for technical reasons but look for this in the future.

I had not met First in person prior to this trip. I had chatted with her on MSN and mentioned I wanted to work with her when I was in Bangkok. Online she disclosed that she was concentrating on school and not working in any bar or as a freelancer. I got the feeling that she has some regular customers that she sees as a source of income. I had seen a forum post by some Falang complaining that First has asked for money for school in chat and he had sent it. The consensus in that thread was that this guy should not blame First as it was his choice to send her money. Girls asking for money are a whole other topic which I give advice on in the forum. So I was not surprised when chatting with First that she asked me to send her money for school. I replied that I would be happy to pay her for her services when I was in Bangkok and she seemed all right with that. As I found out after meeting her in person, First just likes to ask for things. The entire time I was in Bangkok First must have called me five times a day, sometimes to say hello but usually to ask for me to send her more pictures or to do another shoot with her or one of her friends. During this shoot she asked if she could have the left over food in my fridge which I took home from the restaurant the previous evening. She also asked if she could have a dress which one of the other girls had left behind. I think this is universal for any Thai girl, lady or ladyboy, that you show an interest in and is either genuinely or pretending to be interested in you. The difference with First is that she gave no indication that she was attracted to me. This actually makes for a better shoot as it does not degenerate into sex. First is the perfect model because she makes love to the camera versus the cameraman. To her credit, First had left with me a number of outfits which she said she didn`t want any more.
Model:
First
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 35-whosonfirst-hdv.wmv
File Size : 472.57 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:58
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: