Old 07-18-2019, 07:27 PM #60251
Модератор

Модератор

Bigger is always better & together our feet would cover your whole body! My size 11 feet & Gias size 13 feet are everything you need & want for Xmas Must have foot treat , it 's not everyday you see 2 large sets of beautiful feet together!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:28 PM #60252
Модератор

Модератор

How appropriate is it that 2019 is the Chinese Year of The Pig?! Very appropriate, I would say, my paypiggies, as Miss Lix intends to make a LOT of $$$ this year. I talk you through some commonly held beliefs about the pig in Chinese culture, and how these are going to fit into your role of serving me this year, as well as tease you in my satin & stockings, encouraging you to stroke, of course. I have a special task for you too, to start the year of the pig off JUST right
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 399 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:28 PM #60253
Модератор

Модератор

Title says it all. A whole 11 minutes , staring and worshipping my perfect ass and legs in my tight , Nike yoga pants. Lucky you.

Good boys will use :

LOVELINDSAY for 50 % Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100 % Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250 % Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300 % Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500 % Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000 % Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:28 PM #60254
Модератор

Модератор

You 're a piece of ****.. and I 'm here to remind you of that!
Think your poor little mind can take the verbal abuse?
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:28 PM #60255
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for an amazing time doing what you 've always wanted to do , with your GODdess. Whether it 's your first time or you 're back for me , it ' doesn 't matter , you 'll be hooked. Fall deeper and deeper into my control as you follow my instructions. You WILL taste that delicious fresh load. You WILL please me. Let 's Go.
Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:28 PM #60256
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:28 PM #60257
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:28 PM #60258
Модератор

Модератор

Hasn 't it been a while. It has been far too long , and I know you have been missing me. I know you have been waiting for my next Intox-Fantasy clip. You watch all my my P0ppers clips over and over because I am Your Ultimate P0ppers Queen when it comes to fucking you sluts up and I am back to fuck you up some more right now. I am just so good at it and you crave my instruction.
*Please remember to use p $ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p $ppers will cause a short -lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently , you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p $ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches , please stop taking them and , open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:28 PM #60259
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer -self look like his inner -self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn 't just regress his body , but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers , she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
**Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:28 PM #60260
Модератор

Модератор

Always looking down at my tits. You don 't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It 's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen , hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order : $10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax 50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile