Old 08-22-2019, 05:20 PM #70991
Модератор

Модератор

Today I have a little tease and denial game I'm going to play with my loser ex bf and you can play along at home with him, lol. When I'm giving him the loser sign, or my middle finger, he is allowed to jerk his cock, when I stop, he has to stop. Doesn't this sound like fun? And you can stroke your cock along with him to my commands. You idiots are all so stupid. I can control so many of you at one time, lol.
I truly enjoy watching him beat his dick in front of me like the loser that he is. I completely control his actions without even touching him. He knows he must obey. So he starts and stops jerking by watching my hands. I have so much fun toying with him, bringing him to the edge and then Coercing him to stop. He's such a pathetic jerkoff loser. And not only is he a little jerkbot for me, but he is also willing to do it on camera to Expose-Fantasy himself to the world.
And not only do I fuck with his cock, but I also verbally destroy him and fuck with his brain. Jerking to the edge and stopping repeatedly turns his brain to mush. But he was so happy to be out of chastity, he didn't mind, lol. He's so grateful that I even let him touch his pathetic loser stick.
And for those of you playing along at home, I'm going to give you the loser sign so you can jerk until you cum. As for my loser ex bf…. he's getting denied, again, lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 42.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 05:22 PM #70992
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your new addiction! Bitch Better Have My Money - In this first clip of this series, you will get mesmerized into worshipping My beauty... Buy and discover what is all about... I assure you it's purely mesmerizing!
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 05:24 PM #70993
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there, go get that new bottle of Aroma. Its time to confess your sins to Me... you are going to tell me everything I need to know to have you wrapped around my finger. I will take full control of you and you'll give me exactly what I demand of you, without hesitation. Once you confess, you will see life is much better.

I'lll manipulate you into getting what I want. I always get my way, thats just how this works.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 05:29 PM #70994
Модератор

Модератор

Its been years that we've been best friends. So many memories of the both of us. We've been through so much together and always been there for one another. Thats why Im so upset. I can tell something has changed. Every time I see you its different then before. You keep staring at my feet and I know what that means. But WHY wouldn't you be honest with me? We are besties, were supposed to be honest about everything. I don't care you may have a foot fetish. Let me help you explore that, you know Id never judge you. As long as you can keep a secret (and years of friendship have proved this) Ill let you worship my feet. Ill even guide you into the world of submission. Trust me I'm would bestie and isn't that what best friends are for?
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 05:29 PM #70995
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 05:31 PM #70996
Модератор

Модератор

The image of Me flutters inside your mind constantly, bringing you a sense of calm and bliss in spurts throughout the day. You can hear My sweet voice whispering to you. Every hour of every waking moment, you see Me in some form. There is only one problem with this: it is every waking moment.

I want you to see Me in your dreams, encouraging you to become a better submissive, a good boy, and Mine forever. There will be no escape from My presence, even when your eyes are closed and your head is on your pillow. But you want no escape: you feel safest in My presence.

The dreams will guide you. The dreams will bring you peace. The dreams will encourage you to be better for Me.

You will watch this clip, again and again, every night before you rest. I will live inside you every day of your life, and you will be eternally grateful.

You will dream about Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 05:33 PM #70997
Модератор

Модератор

Just relax and listen to My sweet, soft voice. I will tell you about everything you are, and everything you should already know, but I will drive it deeper into that brain of yours through My seductive powers and soothing words.

Take deep breaths and listen. Allow yourself to drift as your stroke to My words of affirmation, My divine body, and My soft, intoxicatingly beautiful face.

By the end of this, you'll be completely comfortable with who you are: a beta loser, who would do absolutely anything to please his Goddess, to reach a higher purpose in life.

Don't fight it. Don't resist. Just listen and drift.
Â* MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:Â*Â* 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKIÂ*Â* 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKIÂ*Â* 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKIÂ*Â* 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMikiÂ* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 717 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 05:38 PM #70998
Модератор

Модератор

As a lifeguard who takes her job very seriously, I will go to all length's to teach you about safety. I hope you pay attention and listen
Models: Harper Madi!

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 05:44 PM #70999
Модератор

Модератор

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 05:48 PM #71000
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Loser, I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile