Old 08-23-2019, 03:44 AM #71191
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Sweetdoll

Sweetdoll is at her first breathplay eperience. She is really curious but also very worried... So here we go! She is wearing a pink pvc second skin dress. Lovely.

The session is with leather string and transparent plastic bag.

Sweetdoll is on the bed, her hands are hancuffed behind her back. Perfect for the session!

First event is with the leather lace tight on her neck. The thing happens twice: the first she is lying while the second one is standing shooted in close up.

Second event is with transparent plastic bag sealed with hands. The thing happens twice: the first one she is standing shooted in close and the second one she is lying.

Sweetdoll's reactions to these two practices that she suffers for the first time are really interesting!
Obviously, despite being the first time, we will not be very compliant with her requests to have air...

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 03:49 AM #71192
Модератор

Модератор

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me Steal them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 04:02 AM #71193
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki Next is your lawyer and during your meeting she can't help but notice you staring at her feet so she puts it on hold and teases you with her soles and encourages you to jerk off to them
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 04:04 AM #71194
Модератор

Модератор

be my good submissive Wanker..-Sounds So good...you cant resit when when i ask you about that... just turn off your brain, stop thinking.. and lest play
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 04:06 AM #71195
Модератор

Модератор

So sweet. So gentle. So seductive. Your eyes following my locket, taking deep breaths, you couldn't stop yourself from going down into a trance if you wanted. But this IS what you want, more than anything. Handing over control of your mind to me is the ultimate bliss, the ultimate surrender. My reverberating whispers take you down deeper. The binaural tones bring you into that hidden space that lies between consciousness and unc0nsciousness. That soothing place where you are perfectly susceptible. It's just you and me. It's always been just you and me. I am always on your mind; I am always there with you. As long as you have me, you are never alone and you will always have me. Because I am part of you. Each trigger, each repetition, each little bit of mindwashing brings us closer. It's a merging of my identity into yours. An infiltration of your mind not an insidious invasion, but a willing colonization. A blissful surrender of self. I am part of you now. I am the voice in your mind, the face you see when you close your eyes. Inextricable. No escape possible, though you would never want to escape. It's love. It's eternal companionship. It's more than just obsession. I am everything to you, and there's no turning back now.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 04:11 AM #71196
Модератор

Модератор

Have you tried endlessly to eat your cum but no Goddess can actually make you do it? I bet I can. Actually, I know I can. I can walk you through your first time easily. In fact I can make you beg to eat it for me. I can use the power of seduction and confidence I posses to convince you this is exactly what you're meant to do. You're supposed to become my devoted cum eating slave. You will love the taste more than anything. What I want I get, and today my task and yours is to make you eat your cum for the very first time.

Consists of: CEI, Cum eating instructions, JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, Masturbation instruction, body worship, tit worship, ass worship, slave training, CEI encouragment, Goddess worship, femdom, female domination, cum control, cum countdown, Cock tease, Tease Goddess, Sensual Goddess, Body Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 12 min 53 s
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 04:12 AM #71197
Модератор

Модератор

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it.

Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 04:23 AM #71198
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 04:26 AM #71199
Модератор

Модератор

It's your lucky day, slave boy. I am taking you on an outing for a walk in the forest at the end of your leash. you crawl behind My heels and I tie your chain up to a pole to stop for a break. Look up to Me in awe and devotion, begging for My attention. you have been a good little pet, I'll let you eat My ash as I smoke in your face. Head down to My feet and worship My heels. Walking in these, I can feel the dirt caught inside My shoe so I remove them, make you sniff and clean the insides of My shoe. My feet are all dirty, you are going to lick them completely clean with your tongue and show Me what an obedient lucky pet you are for Me! Prove devotion and pay double! Use the mark-up code: iWorshipYGK
Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, High Heel Worship, Dirty Feet Licking, Foot Worship, Pet Play, Goddess Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 04:30 AM #71200
Модератор

Модератор

Story of Indian Desi Girl sold in indian brothel for money. she is scared as she was Coerced to get nude in front of people again and again,Another girl in brothel slowly becomes her good friend and shares tips with her to become good prostitue.
pimp who sold her into brothel trains her to become perfect **** by doing a Coerced **** with her.- A Veshya or you can say randi. Sad story.Part 1 of film Veshya, More parts will be released soon.
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile