Old 08-23-2019, 09:36 PM #71591
Модератор

Модератор

You'd be ashamed if someone walked in on you stroking your hard cock, wouldnt you? What would you say, what would you do? You always watch my clips with headphones on and try not to make a peep as you pump away. This time, I want you to do something different. All you need is a chair and something to tie your hand down with. And away you'll pump and stroke. I'll tell you how to stroke and things might just get a little risky! I can't help it, though- you're fun to tease. I know you'll be a little afraid, but dont worry. Nobody will hear!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 904
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 845 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:37 PM #71592
Модератор

Модератор

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:38 PM #71593
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:44 PM #71594
Модератор

Модератор

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:47 PM #71595
Модератор

Модератор

No more coercion; you are full blown gay. The days of lusting after my body have been replaced with urges of sucking and fucking dick. As I jam my dick down your throat you are imagining the real thing. Once my cock is nice and lubed up, I'll make you stick that ass up in the air to slide my dick inside of you. My dick is about to make you cum? I wanna look into your eyes when you cum like a gay little bitch.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:50 PM #71596
Модератор

Модератор

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 74.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:52 PM #71597
Модератор

Модератор

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:55 PM #71598
Модератор

Модератор

How many time have I told you that mommie needs alone time? I can't even shower alone, it seems! You've been watching me shower for several weeks now, then go back to your room to masturbate to mommie's shower body! This time you're not getting away so easily! We're gonna get it all out of your system and then you'll leave mommie alone. You're gonna jerk off in the bathroom with me watching you so I make sure you get every last drop out! Then it's off to nap time so mommie can finish getting ready
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:56 PM #71599
Модератор

Модератор

Oh honey, don't worry, I definitely won't hurt you. YOU WILL! Hahahaha
You will make that useless balls of yours pay for your sins. Make them suffer! And we both know how stupid it is to avoid Mistress Nina's demands. Sooner or later I'd find you and make you suffer even more. So you better obey and make me laugh at you! This really pleases me, seeing you down on your knees, suffering, my submissive slut! But first, let's get your dick up, make it hard!
Models: Submit to Mistress Nina

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-23-2019, 09:56 PM #71600
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser, I just got back from the gym. I had a great workout and now I'm going to make you worship My sweaty feet. It's your lucky day,look at how beautiful my feet are. My soles are so soft. How do they smell? I know you love smelling My sweaty feet. The aroma makes a foot bitch like you so weak.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile