Old 09-06-2019, 01:38 PM #76091
Модератор

Модератор

So you've been dreaming about me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. Why won't you stop thinking about me? You've tried stop to but you have failed every time. You think about all of me...From my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. Don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. You want to know what I'm doing...where I'm going...You just want to know everything about me. You wish you were mine. MY real life slave. Part of my life in anyway possible. Of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because I only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be.
Maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. Get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. These are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. You & I both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 01:41 PM #76092
Модератор

Модератор

Its late and I have had a couple of drinks which has left me a little tipsy. As I'm sitting on the sofa relaxing and scrolling through my phone. You unexpectedly sneak into my house thinking that I was ****. After realizing that you're my creepy pervert neighbor that's obsessed with my beautiful ebony ass, I give you a special treat that will definitely tease and humiliated a desperate ass addict like your self. By the way, how would your wife feel if she knew you were here?
Models: GoddessTrinidy

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 01:44 PM #76093
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 01:48 PM #76094
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 01:50 PM #76095
Модератор

Модератор

A sensual vid for the foot fetish newbie or really anyone that loves looking at my feet. I share some secrets why foot fetish is HOT and why you should just give into it. My feet turn you on so much! Nothing will hold you back from exploring your foot fetish after this vid
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 01:55 PM #76096
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 01:56 PM #76097
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 02:03 PM #76098
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 02:05 PM #76099
Модератор

Модератор

Jericha Jem doesn't kiss on the first date, but she's noticed your long, lingering stares at her small feet and how many times you've complimented her tall, sexy, suede heels. Jericha has figured out your secret foot fetish--and she loves it. She invites you to kiss her soft, wrinkled soles and wrap your mouth around her pink toes. Your date is so turned on by your foot worship that she wants you to stroke your cock as you touch her feet. Won't you please cum for her, letting her feel your warm, slick load drip in between her girly toes?
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-06-2019, 02:07 PM #76100
Модератор

Модератор

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile