Old 11-03-2019, 09:21 AM #101001
Модератор

Модератор

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 09:22 AM #101002
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of my gangbang with 6 guys, they keep fucking me while i give others blowjobs and at the end they give me a nice warm bukkake
Models: mona summers

Duration: 30 min 42 s
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 09:26 AM #101003
Модератор

Модератор

You know it's true. I have one of the best butts you have ever seen. You need to worship this perfect booty. My precious bubbly bum is addicting. That's right, you can't quit it. Stare at it, drool for it, jerk away to the best ass.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 09:34 AM #101004
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 14 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 09:34 AM #101005
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 09:34 AM #101006
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): "You are back home after a great day hanging out with your "nice" guy friend from high school. He is a super sweet shy guy and today is his lucky day. After taking you out for dinner, you are super horny & waiting for him on your bed. He had no idea of your other life as an adult star. Though he is inexperienced you take charge and begin sucking his cock (it's a little below average size, but you expected that). After you make some comments and laughing about how he thought you were an angel and a good girl, you take charge and tell him authoritatively something like "stick your cock inside me and fuck me hard" after pulling your legs back and opening your pussy lips. He sticks his cock in and you tell him to fuck you harder, talking very very dirty and acting aggressive. You comment about how much easier it would be to cum if his cock was bigger. It's okay but you're just used to your other boyfriends with big dicks. Eventually, you cum anyway because you're so horny. After getting a huge creampie (he takes almost 30 seconds to finish cumming) you tell him that while you had a great time today, you'd like to just stay friends. You'll also love "Micro Penis Dating Experience": https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/171494 & "The World's Smallest Creampie: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...os/view/514999
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 58 s
Size: 673 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 09:39 AM #101007
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 09:40 AM #101008
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 09:43 AM #101009
Модератор

Модератор

Come in my office. I wanted to talk to you about something. No, not the reports for work. I know you've been staring at me. I always see it. I know what you are looking at too. You want to see what's under my work clothes. You're a naughty little man at the office. Anre't you? I know it. I'm not stupid. You cannot stop staring. How about I give you a little treat. I'm going to take control of everything. You just do as I say...
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-03-2019, 09:44 AM #101010
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile