Old 10-16-2019, 05:11 PM #90001
Модератор

Модератор

I just finished a 2 mile run and I'm so sweaty and hot! I know you are just dying to shove your face and smell my sweaty ass and pussy. I want you to lick, smell, worship and jerk off to my sweat covered luscious body. Watch me strip out of my tight running pants, sports bra, teasing your eager tongue.
Models: Carmita Bonita Booty

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 05:11 PM #90002
Модератор

Модератор

The pleasure of a powerful alpha Femdom Goddess is sacred, and vital. I will not be denied or repressed based on the idea of what a dominant woman should or should not do... my sexuality will not be invalidated by some pathetic males dogmatic bullshit. My orgasms are to be celebrated by all! Watch me in this alpha-on-alpha fuckfest with the gorgeous Rob Yager, while my slave girl River Enza is bound in leather straps and used as a cum-rag for our alpha cream!

Put on your chastity device and watch me in this alpha-on-alpha fuckfest with the gorgeous Rob Yager, while my slave girl River Enza is bound in leather straps and used as a cum-rag for our alpha cream! No, you do not deserve to cum while you watch me fuck, you're just a little cucky beta. Drool as you watch my perfect shaved pussy get licked, fingered and fucked! Once both alphas are satisfied River is fed our cum. I especially enjoyed emptying the condom filled with sperm into her eager mouth.

Contains: fucking, sex, real orgasms, oral sex, pussy worship, femdom, alpha women, alpha sex, cuckolding, cucky, bondage, cum rag training, domination, real sex, cum play, nudity, naked, River Enza, Rob Yager, Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 20 min 46 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 05:12 PM #90003
Модератор

Модератор

I just ate a fiber bar! My favorite, about 40 second into talking about it and showing off my cute panties I rip a huge fart hehe! How lady like . After that I wince my asshole trying to make more, but failed.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 320 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 05:12 PM #90004
Модератор

Модератор

I tease you with my ass in a pair of grey boyshort cut panties. My ass is a bit damaged from cycling in this clip.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 117 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 05:12 PM #90005
Модератор

Модератор

Keep your eyes on My socks. You're going to stroke for Me, really focus and do your best to keep your eyes right on My socks. I'm going to tease you so hard...but you have to focus for Me.
That's right, it's driving you nuts isn't it? Good, work that shaft for Me while I tease you with this sweet pussy and these little tits. Pay no attention to My pink soft spots.
You were begging to see My pretty new rainbow socks, you're going to stroke to them like a good boy.
Want Me to notice you? The best subbies purchase content with one of the following markup codes:
GOODBOY5
IVY50
IVY75
DOUBLEUP
PLEASEIVY
LOSERTAX5
MYPIGGY
DRAINEDFORIVY
Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 9 min 13 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 05:14 PM #90006
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 05:14 PM #90007
Модератор

Модератор

It's every boob guy's fantasy. A gorgeous sales woman with a beautiful rack comes by to discuss a product purchase, and you're distracted by her tits. This time, though, I'm in the mood to get home, so I figure it'll just be much nicer for all involved if I whip my tits out, tease you to completion, and then we get back to work. {This is a custom I've decided to share. No names used.} Tags: Tit Worship, Tit Tease, Big Tits, Huge Tits, Natural Tits, Big Areolas, Roleplay, Office Fantasy, Office Tease, Sensual, Strip Tease, Seduction, Seductress.Think you're a sub? Prove it:
|| 25% Markup: Vixen25 || 50% Markup: Vixen50 || 100% Markup: Vixen100 ||
|| 200% Markup: DoubleVixen || 500% Markup: VixenClub500 ||1000% Markup: Vixen4Life ||
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 05:14 PM #90008
Модератор

Модератор

You don't know when it happened, or how to stop it. I buried Myself deep into your brain and now this addiction is all you think about. I fucked you up royally. You try to get away but you always keep coming back...
Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 05:15 PM #90009
Модератор

Модератор

Assume position and watch me oil my entire body. Sensually covering every inch I make you weaker and weaker by the minute. At first you will not be allowed to touch....will be unbearable. Eventually I will allow you to if you are a good boy and tribute. At the end good boys are allowed to cum
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 21 min 3 s
Size: 649 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-16-2019, 05:16 PM #90010
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife called.
She said something about a special anniversary dinner...? Oh! It looks like you completely forgot about that!
She said she will be here in 15 minutes.
Maybe you should relax, after working all day and with this big wedding anniversary night with your wife later. I feel sorry for you, trying so hard to please her and provide for her. I bet you'd never want to disappoint her. She is your wife, after all.
Let Me rub your shoulders - you seem tense. The pressure of My large, soft breasts in My barely-professional tight and low top feels nice against the back of your neck.
I can feel you shivering.
I reach down your chest with My manicured fingers, caressing you all the way down to your crotch. You jump, surprised and embarrassed at your raging erection! "What are you doing???"
I'm going to ruin you for your wife.
There will be nothing left when she gets here, and it will be too late to hide it.
She will wonder why you can't get hard for her when she puts her mouth on your cock.
You whimper, "please...please, don't do this," but your head bucks back in ecstasy, as I writhe all over your lap and stroke your dick with a mission in mind.
That would be terrible, wouldn't it? For your wife to find out that you're getting hand jobs from your secretary? That I'm naked except for silky and lace garters, thigh-high sheer stockings, and a small tight bra between your legs, in the middle of the office, where anyone could walk in at any moment?
You would lose everything.
What a shame it would be, to have your home and your life ruined by your sexpot secretary and Her erotic tricks!
You beg harder. "Please! No, no, no, oh no please no!"
If you cum now, I'm in your pocket. Forever. I will hold this over you and extort from you for as long as I can squeeze what I want out of you. Drop by drop. Give Me everything I want, and no-one has to find out about this.
There's a simple way to avoid all of this: Just don't cum. Resist.
Do you think you can handle that?
But you can't, can you? Your wife will be here any minute, and she may be even parking her car as I jerk your cock! You're past the point of no return now, sir. You'd better not cum, because she said she would be here in 15 minutes, 12 minutes ago!
Maybe you still have time to stop Me from hand-fucking your cock and save your marriage, if her timing is right.
But you know her - she likes to come early.
Featuring toby springs
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 464 MiB
Download From AnzFile