Old 10-17-2019, 06:27 AM #90501
Модератор

Модератор

You are always so turned on my my feet when you see them Exposed-Fantasy in a pair of sexy open toed high heels. Watch me wiggle my toes and flex my arches back and forth in my leather high heeled sandals. You can't resist the urge to slide your cock in between that soft spot of my arch and shoe, pumping into my shoe again and again and again. Fuck my sexy highly arched feet deeper and deeper, feeling the soft sole rub against your dick and being scraped by the leather straps. It's the closest your going to come to fucking me, this shoe sex. Now cum all over my open toed shoes and perfect feet while I tell you just the way to stroke it so that you reach perfect ecstasy
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 AM #90502
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, as you know, I'm a super thoughtful goddess. I know you also dream of what it would be like have an life like me. So... today, you'll CUM too! Im about to have alpha cum over, to pleasure me for hours! So I'm gonna allow you one orgasm, just like mine...kind of...Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 AM #90503
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you let me fucking wait for you. You've neglected your Goddess… and now you're going to be punished. You were supposed to buy my pedicure, and clearly you haven't kept up on your duties as my footboy. They're dirty and unpolished, and I'm going to make you work for the beautiful polished pedicure I deserve in your mouth. Right now, I demand you smell my stinky feet and lick them clean. Prove to me that you're worthy of being MY good footboy. I'm going to shove them in your face and taunt you with them while I go about taking care of my own business. You don't deserve to feel my soft feet wrapped around your dick; you don't deserve to feel my foot pussy! I'm VERY unimpressed by you… You want my full attention while serving me?! Work for it, Loser! And don't you even dare think about cumming!!
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 AM #90504
Модератор

Модератор

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 AM #90505
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little pet, I finally made a stretching video. There are a lot of sexy stretches, amazing barefoot angles and very little talking in this clip.
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 AM #90506
Модератор

Модератор

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I've seen you trying to see my panty line when I've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don't worry I'm not making fun of your fetish. I'm just indulging in it. Why don't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I'm wearing right now. Why don't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 AM #90507
Модератор

Модератор

Time to sniff, worship, and clean my beautiful Goddess feet. Aren't you delighted? I'm too busy and frankly, self involved, to give my precious feet a wipe down, so I let you lick them clean after I trample my floor, leaving them pristine and flawless as usual. You love being at my feet, where you belong, and serving your Queen. Good boy, look up at me with gratitude on your face, and don't open your mouth until I give it a purpose.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 7 min 34 s
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 AM #90508
Модератор

Модератор

There's no use for me having to put in any kind of work when that's what you're made for. Weak, submissive men like you were born to slave away while us powerful, rich Goddesses relax and don't have to worry about the workload. You work and serve to please us, and that's exactly what you'll do for me. You're here to make sure that I never have to work again. I don't deserve to have to lift a finger for anything, I deserve nothing but a lavish lifestyle while you serve and crumble at my feet. Now, fork over the cash.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 AM #90509
Модератор

Модератор

What you think I'm going to have hot sex with my fit, hung Alpha Stud Jaxton for only 7 minutes? Hahaha. No. That was just Part 1. Remember the condom was so doused in my own cum it was sticking inside me. We pick up where we left off- Jaxton bangs me hard- and I Yelp my head off. it feels so good, but kind off deep and rough.The room's too hot- you worthless short dick cuckold losers are lucky- it's only for this do I decide to disrobe and let you see me completely nude. I lay on my back and Jack works his superior cock into me hard and fast. I know you like seeing his strong muscular body flex. You coud just lick his six pack right. Of course you would you cuck. Watch him fuck me til we both climax. I can't help but to Yelp how much better of a lay he is than my loser husband.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 06:29 AM #90510
Модератор

Модератор

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me -*a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 42 s
Size: 864 MiB
Download From AnzFile