Old 08-02-2019, 12:57 PM #64271
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 01:02 PM #64272
Модератор

Модератор

Aren't you happy to finally belong somewhere, loser?? The Bikini Idiot Loser Club!! Regular teams and organizations just aren't for you, but this club?? You are right at home!! Jerking & paying like the enslaved bikini addicted loser you are. Spending more as flaunt my hot body and flash that loser symbol you love so much. Losing your mind as I slash your ego and make you bitch. You're welcome, loser.
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 01:03 PM #64273
Модератор

Модератор

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 01:07 PM #64274
Модератор

Модератор

Just the sight of my perky, pretty Princess toes has you salivating, that budge in your pants growing, aching, desperate... It's commanding you to grip it, go one, grip your cock, fuck your Fisst for me while I fuck up you mind using my soft soles, gliding lotion all over them, rubbing, up and down, thats right, rub your cock wth the same rhythm, up, down up, down. That's a good boy. You feel your mind slowly start to slip away? Thats right, its mine now. Owned by my souls, tempted, seduced, mesmerized by the shape, the texture, counting each little wrinkle that has you breathless. Just keep staring, focus on nothing but my feet, let them intrude into every one of your thoughts.. You're going to be owned by these soles, you know that? I'm going to financially fuck you over, mind, body, and soul for these feet. You want to know what a REAL foot addiction is? You're in for a real treat foot boy.
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 797 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 01:18 PM #64275
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Lexi Luxe - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexi Luxe

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 01:28 PM #64276
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 01:43 PM #64277
Модератор

Модератор

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 01:44 PM #64278
Модератор

Модератор

I have a Christmas present just for you: a "holiday handy". I'm wearing my satin red dress and satin white gloves because I know just how much you love the silky feeling. My hands working your cock, you'll be blowing your white spunk all over my Christmas dress.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 01:47 PM #64279
Модератор

Модератор

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 01:50 PM #64280
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile