Old 07-23-2019, 09:06 AM #62291
Модератор

Модератор

Deep, deep cleavage.. The kind that makes slaves go completely brainless. It's no wonder that wearing a deep plunging bodysuit like this produces such a strong response. As I touch and stroke my gorgeous round breasts, I can see you struggle to contain yourself. The closer I draw to the screen, the more intense it becomes. My 34Gs are so enormous they have their own gravitational pull and it sucks you in. Go ahead and stroke as you immerse yourself in my breasts.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 09:07 AM #62292
Модератор

Модератор

I know just what you are. You are a clip-addicted VIRGIN loser! Always compulsively jerking your dick to My hot fetish clips because you could never ever have Me or ANY girl for that matter!! You are just a horny little virgin bitch. It must really suck to be you the only thing you've ever fucked is your hand! Lol. You're nothing more than a desperate clip-addict and you'll never get any pussy!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 09:08 AM #62293
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 09:10 AM #62294
Модератор

Модератор

I've been training you for awhile now. You are looking AMAZING! I'm going to take advantage of the gym being empty tonight and take advantage of YOU! You know you want to. For months I've caught you starring at me. Well tonight's your chance. Just look at these giant tits. Amazing right? But first... I want you to show off that amazing physique to me. Mmm.. Yes, take it off! Now turn around... Oh my!.. Now flex! Mmm.. You are SO hot! Now take off your pants. Holy! Wow.. You're HUGE!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 30.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 09:16 AM #62295
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley comes into the dorm room and makes you get naked. All the girls saw your **** dick in the shower already so it's no big deal to her. if she has to get naked and change then you should have to get naked while she watches you. You pretty much have clit anyhow, so it's just like another girl being there. She humiliates you thoroughly and you began getting hard and she is disgusted. She takes pics and sends to all her pretty friends. Will this make you cum?
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 09:21 AM #62296
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will see be able to see an extended pussy tease . Goddess controls every jerking movement you make while you are mesmerized by her fat and juicy ass. Especially being in a sexy commando outfit with nothing on underneath your dick is sure to rise and throb every second while watching Me. Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 35 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 09:23 AM #62297
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 09:24 AM #62298
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.

Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 09:25 AM #62299
Модератор

Модератор

Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 09:28 AM #62300
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair
Your little tiny dick loves my big tits doesn't it? You have a thing for my nice perky tits. Your little pathetic cock is getting so hard just looking at them. It's super tiny and pathetic I know, but that little thing seems to get so hard every time you gaze upon my beautiful tits. You're so weak for them. My tits look so big compared to your tiny little dick.

Your little teeny weeny is so small, it makes me laugh, LOL! I would never let a little dick loser like you touch my tits. Only real men get to touch them. And guys like you with little micro penises, you're not real men. Real men have huge cocks and they get to play with these tits. You just get to look at them on your computer screen while you furiously jerk your little dick.

I know you're jerking right now and as soon as I pull my tits out you're going to cum instantly because your tiny little wiener can't handle it. But since you can't get laid with that little thing, this is the only way you can get off, by jerking to a hot girls' tits that you will never have, LOL! And since you never have sex, you cum so fast when you see a pair of huge tits. You get so excited by something you'll never have.

Your dick is so small that even when it's hard it's smaller than most guys are soft LOL! But it still feels good, you're addicted to rubbing it while you look at these tits. You love when I tease you with them while you stroke that pathetic little cock. I'll bet you would love to put your little dick in between my tits but that will never happen loser. That's why you have to just watch my videos and jerk yourself off, because you have such a small pathetic penis. Your penis is such a waste. It's only good for teasing and making fun of it. Other than that, it's useless. It serves no purpose.

It just makes you horny and stupid. That's all it's good for. The only use I have for it, is to control you. It's so easy to control stupid horny little dick losers with my big tits. I know you're going to cum to my tits. You can't help yourself. You're so pathetic. I hope you enjoyed cumming to them because that's all you're ever going to do with them.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile