Old 07-30-2021, 12:22 AM #1171
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Double D Cock Sundae

Shemax.com- Double D Cock Sundae

Description:
Sproy-yoy-yoy-yong is the sound your eyes make when they spring from your skull as you get a load of Ferns new huge tits. IMHO theres nothing more spectacular looking than a nice set of huge fake jugs which contrast with her skinny little femboy body. There is not much too this girl who at 22 stands only 5.5 feet and weighs under 100 pounds of which I m sure about 10% are those knockers. A further dichotomy is the blackness of her hair, eyes and outfit versus her milky white skin which gives her a bit of a ghoulish appearance. What better place than the bright white bathroom as the backdrop to showcase these differences. As a result the scene is completely devoid of color except for the pink of her lips, nipples and cock head. As some of you know from my previous set descriptions I am a sucker for a slim tight torso and Ferns alone was enough to stiffen my cock. Below her double D bra her tiny waist is so defined you can see the veins protruding under her skin. This sight is rendered even more stupendous when she slowly removes her brassier and reveals her enormous bosom. She was somewhat self conscious of the red stretch marks on the sides of each breast which were obviously caused by the tit doctor stuffing pint sized bags of silicone under her taut skin. I absolved her of this and eagerly anticipated seeing what lay below the trimmed black pubes peaking out from atop her tiny shorts. Once she removes these I challenge any straight man to not pop a huge boner looking at this petite girl in tiny lacy black panties with her titanic tits. She teases us further by at first only showing us her black bush before allaying the fears of ladyboys lovers and showing us she possesses a sweet little sperm rod and generous ball sack. She gives as some views of her fantastic body, tits and cock and if this wasnt enough to make your mouth water she proceeds to cover herself with whipped cream. To continue with our theme of disparity she turns her self into a delicious cock and tit sundae by squirting chocolate sauce all over herself as well. Her hot body melts the cream and she smears the chocolate which turns her whole body into a sticky mess. She spreads this all over the bathroom and to my cock which she then makes several attempts to suck clean. She gives up and decides she needs to shower before she can finish the job and herself. The eye cannot decide where to look when she sits on the sink for a long stroke while her gigantic jugs jiggle away until she shoots several long jets of cum while squeezing the end of her dick with one hand and massaging her balls with the other.Delectable Fern works at Guess Bar (Sukhumvit Soi 4, Bangkok) and is as sweet and innocent as they come. I hope she stays that way but I have my fears as it appears she is already a user of the dreaded ice (crystal meth). When Fern showed up, it was about 3 AM and she was acting happy and silly. She went to look for the bathroom in the hall closet which she and my assistant laughed about for the rest of the shoot. On the one hand I think well she is young and just having fun with drugs and god knows I and most of the people I know used or tried every drug known to man from the 70s to the 90s. But on the other I have seen how this drug has destroyed so many lives and is far worse than previous generations drugs with the probable exception of heroine. Ice has unfortunately become the drug of choice among ladyboys who generally do not drink much. I have taken to lecturing them which includes a speech about a ladyboy friend I know who is currently dying from cancer and we think her previous drug use had something to do with it. So sorry to kill the mood but you may have noticed that the first paragraph of my descriptions is the fantasy which is followed by the sometimes cold reality of the lives of these girls.
Model:
Fern
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 44-doubledcocksundae-hdv.wmv
File Size : 490.07 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:16:33

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:44-doubledcocksundae-hdv.wmv - 490.1 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 12:33 AM #1172
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Can Nan be a Man?

Shemax.com- Can Nan be a Man?

Description:
It is true that this extraordinarily beautiful babe is technically a man. But you will literally need to strip her naked to prove it. Nan dressed in her sexy black cocktail dress likes to pose with one or both of her long slim arms planted on her wide hips. I get hard just looking at this chicks large round pretty face with huge exotic eyes and luscious big lips. Whether she is half smiling, pursing her lips or pouting this girl knows how to look at men to make them want to fuck her. Since she is a dirty minded girl she bends over to run the tub for a bath. As the water runs she begins to remove her dress first showing us her perfect round boobs and then her tight torso. Down to her tiny panties there is still no clear evidence of her true gender save the bulge where her cock and balls wrap between her legs towards her A-hole. She slowly pulls down her panties to show her neatly trimmed pubes and turns to show her gorgeous ass before turning back to reveal her long soft hooded sperm hose. If your cock wasnt rock hard already she sticks her bright wet pink tongue out before getting in the tub and using the sprayer to rinse her dick, balls and ass. Needing some motivation she asks to see and suck my cock so I gladly oblige as she strokes her own dink which begins to swell. A short time later her gorgeous pink cock is standing at attention as her generous balls float on the surface of the water. She stands to pose her veiny shedick before sitting down on the edge of and in the tub to stroke herself and suck me off until she squirts out a milky load of cum.Nan is Guess bar girl and is incapable of taking a bad picture which must have something to do with her large head. I have spent some time socially with this girl and found her to be super sexy and friendly. She has a bit of a low voice but it is just adds to her sultriness. I cant quite put my finger on what makes her stand out put I think it has to do with her wide face, the way she makes up her large eyes and the way she uses her big lips. When you see a ladyboy like this it is hard to imagine them as a guy which is why it is sometimes shocking to see their ID fotos. That was the case for Nan whose ID foto is of a short haired teenage boy that slightly resembles her. This can be a rude awakening for those of us who consider themselves straight as the realization hits that this girl you are with is actually a man which of course makes you technically gay. But like King Solomons sorrow this feeling too shall pass and you will soon again have your loins stirred by one of these indeterminately sexed but irresistible creatures.
Model:
Nan
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 80-cannanbeaman-hdv.wmv
File Size : 415.13 MB
Duration : 00:13:42

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:80-cannanbeaman-hdv.wmv - 415.1 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 12:48 AM #1173
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Black Cock Tugjob

Shemax.com- Black Cock Tugjob

Description:
We found this sexy black T-girl at a club downtown and we knew she would be perfect on film. Her body was firm, hot and ready to rock and she had an ass that looked just perfect to go spank crazy with. This gorgeous ebony shemale had perfect handful size boobies and a long, thick shecock that she loved to stroke until she was hard and throbbing. She was enough to make you cream your jeans in her black and white striped mini dress that barely covered her firm ass and showed off her dark skinned tits. Top it off with those lickable thigh high, white leather boots and this shebabe could melt you to a puddle at her feet. She teased us by flashing her sweet rack while licking her full, sensuous lips with her soft tongue. And once she slid her panties down and exposed that thick and meaty girl pole, we knew we had hit the shemale jackpot.
Model:
Hottie
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 8-blackcocktugjob-hdv.wmv
File Size : 421.59 MB
Duration : 00:14:14

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:8-blackcocktugjob-hdv.wmv - 421.6 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 01:13 AM #1174
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Belle of the Balls Dick

Shemax.com- Belle of the Balls Dick

Description:
Belle showed up for our formal date in her ratty flower dress showing way too much skin. This skinny little chick has huge exotic eyes and wispy shoulder length hair cut into boyish bangs. We were supposed to go out to a ball but decided instead to stay in and ball. Since she was underdressed I made her further undress to show off her super slim little femboy body in her black bra and panties. Naked to the waist we see her teen girl body is just skin a bones which should harden your bone. Pushing her panties down she reveals a nice trimmed triangle of pubes and is a little shy about showing her soft dick. We soon see that her fat hard cock and swollen balls are disproportionately large for her body. From behind she kindly pushes her stiff dink and big balls between her legs while showing off her fine little ass. As she lays back we get a close up view of her jerking cumshot proving she is truly the belle of the balls and dick.Belle is a freelancer from Bangkok who roams around the Nana PlazaSukhumvit Road area. It will be interesting to see if this girl originally from Samut Prakan remains a femboy. My guess is yes given that at the advanced age of 22 she still has the body of a 12 year old western girl. Genetics plays a big part in ladyboy development but a diet rich in hormones, cigarettes and crystal meth is also important. Perhaps it is just natural with Belle as she still has quite a pretty young face in spite of her somewhat strange haircut. Seriously though the low fat content of Thai food must be the main reason ladyboys are generally so slim given that very few if any exercise outside of sex. I normally lose several pounds very rapidly on my trips and have taken to looking for western food just to keep the pounds on. That gives me and idea if any one wants to help me produce a Thai ladyboy sex holiday diet infomercial please let me know.
Model:
Belle
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 93-belleoftheballsdick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 524.58 MB
Duration : 00:17:43

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:93-belleoftheballsdick-hdv.wmv - 524.6 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 01:15 AM #1175
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- May I Stick My Cock in Your Mouth?

Shemax.com- May I Stick My Cock in Your Mouth?

Description:
was immediately struck by May`s unquestionably beautiful face. I think in her case this comes down to the eyes which are supported by her other unextraordinary facial features. There is something about the angle of the eyebrows and the artful application of makeup that makes men open their wallets for May. Really if you look at May`s body, while perfectly adequate for a good time, it is somewhat below average when compared to many other ladyboys without an ounce of fat and big fake tits. May is just one of those lucky girls whose best feature is the first thing people see. If I could speak Thai well enough to give her career advice I would tell her to go into sales or television.The shoot was a fairly quick little affair. May had a conservative black bikini so I gave her the boa to add some flair. Her body should appeal to guys who like a natural looking girl with a few extra ounces giving her body a soft look. She has gorgeous shoulders and of course her face. Her lovely long somewhat messy hair usually hides one of her dangling earrings. A little dancing, jerking and sucking of me and she was ready to cum. As often happens the model does not understand or forgets when I tell them to give me some notice they are cuming. So sorry I only got the end of her large cumshot from a bad angle. I think it is just as sexy watching her wondering how to and then cleaning up the cum all over her hands, tummy and cock.I had met May the previous night at Temptation bar in Nana. She and Umi were on me within a minute of me sitting down. Of course I was caught in the tractor beam of May`s lovely stare, not really hearing what she was saying (does it matter?). Umi who is not as blessed above the neck kept to stroking my crotch in an attempt to distinguish herself. As I found out after I saw them both naked I think you could make the perfect ladyboy by putting May`s head on Umi`s body. We all chatted and had drinks and I invited them both to come to the hotel the next day. As is always the case in these bars no matter how hot the girl(s) I am with is(are), there is likely some other girl either sitting or dancing nearby succeeding in diverting my attention. I noticed tall super slim Icey across from us fondling her huge jugs and a small wiry girl who is probably the best dancer I have seen in Bangkok. That night, however, I had my sights on the diminutive plaid skirt wearing waitress for which I have no photographic evidence. We had been exchanging glances as she served me and whatever ladyboy(s) I was sitting with the last several times I had been at Temptation Bar. Nothing if anything was said, it was just somehow understood by the look I gave her when the bar closed at 2 AM. I think she said something like \I come you\ and I simply nodded. See here for the full story of that escapade in the forum.
Model:
May
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 27-mayistickmycockinyourmouth-hdv.wmv
File Size : 124.17 MB
Duration : 00:04:11

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:27-mayistickmycockinyourmouth-hdv.wmv - 124.2 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 01:20 AM #1176
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- New Boob Cum Christening

Shemax.com- New Boob Cum Christening

Description:
With this new set of gorgeous giant gazongaed Janelle I can honestly say we are living up to our name. This sultry ebony babe came dressed in a skimpy pink dress that showed off all her curves. She has a lovely mane of long brown hair that falls past her sexy shoulders which recede to her big chest. She slowly turns giving a multi-angle view of her simply beautiful bulging round booty which she bares to reveal a to large cock hardening ass crack that her thong disappears into. When she faces front again we see despite her ample curves she has a hard flat bejeweled stomach and the tiniest piece of patterned cloth covering her crotch bulge. Without warning her dress falls to her waist and oh my lord will you look at the size of her huge new fake tits. Clearly proud of these volleyball like chest ornaments she stands hands on hips before stripping to her thong. It is impossible to resist offering this babe a throbbing cock which she greedily sucks and dabs on her big nipples. She then turns to spread her cheeks and it is no surprise that this black beauty has a perfectly fuckable brown hole in back. But when she shows us she also has a long hard black cock it is truly astounding how flawless her body is. She shows off this statuesque figure from every angle before getting down to some serious dick sucking. It isnt long before her big new boobs get christened with a flood of gooey cum which drips down her torso. Horny now she straddles the glass table and jerks her dark meat as her huge chest heaves until she squirts out her own dick juice.
Model:
Janelle
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 53-newboobcumchristening-hdv.wmv
File Size : 379.48 MB
Duration : 00:12:48

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:53-newboobcumchristening-hdv.wmv - 379.5 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 01:21 AM #1177
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Grpg Orgy

Shemax.com- Grpg Orgy

Description:
Here are four tranny chicks that love getting down to shecock sucking business. Kawana, Alessandra, Luana and Leticia enjoy getting together for some naughty foursome fun. They have a snack, a few drinks then its time to get to the good stuff and these lovely shemales are sucking each others girl poles and stroking their own. And all that fem dick sucking gets these horny t-girl hotties ready for some hardcore anal fucking that has them spewing their juices on each others tummies and tits.
Model:
Alessandra Leite, Kawanna di Prado, Leticia Close, Luana Weickeirt
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 28-grpgorgy-hdv.wmv
File Size : 907.99 MB
Duration : 00:29:59

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:28-grpgorgy-hdv.wmv - 908.0 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 01:24 AM #1178
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- God Grant Me

Shemax.com- God Grant Me

Description:
Perhaps god will grant you the serenity to accept the things you cannot change but Serenity will grant you your sexual desire for femboy shedick. This long and lean ladyboy from Manila came over one afternoon dressed for sex in her see though black dress. She has a wide handsome face which is framed by a great head of jet black hair which she likes to play with. Peeling off her dress we can see every bone and muscle through her creamy white skin. Smiling coyly she takes off her bikini top and at first hides her flat tits but then exposes her bright red nipples. Down to her bottoms this shebabe knows how to turn men on as she uses her hands to rub and tease her nipples and crotch. Answering our prayer she finally undoes the bow that lets us see the top of her black hairy pubes. Reaching in there it seems to take her a while to find what proves to be a long hard dick which she does some great posing with. She would love to continue to jerk her meat outside but her shyness forces behind closed doors. She starts by showing us her fine ass and then baring and spreading her cheeks white to show us her tight boy pussy. She continues by fingering her ass while he stretches her balls and cock until it gets hard again. Now she is ready for the final tug job which she does on her side until her girl pole squirts a nice load of cum on her dress.The following are the photographers comments and Im not sure what the part about her sister means but I like the final comment about her affair. If not for her sister, I dont think I could have chosen to work with Serenity. I am a bit intimidated by her. She is the serious type. When I was discussing the detail of the shoot, she was all ears, not smiling a bit. In spite of her seriousness, our shoot took more than 3 hours. Reason? Her cock keeps getting soft every time she touches it. It was only when I offered her to reschedule the shoot that she confessed-the only way she can cum is by rubbing her cock on a surface. Before they left, she also shared a secret to me. She once had an affair with a lesbian.
Model:
Serenity
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 116-godgrantme-hdv.wmv
File Size : 255.11 MB
Duration : 00:08:25

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:116-godgrantme-hdv.wmv - 255.1 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 01:35 AM #1179
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Yummy Chocolate

Shemax.com- Yummy Chocolate

Description:
Laisa checks out her cabinets and finds some chocolate whipped cream, but when she checks out the freezer she notices she is out of vanilla ice cream. Damn She really wanted to eat some ice cream with chocolate whipped cream all over it. Well the day isna€t lost, she starts thinking about how how that whipped cream would feel against her silky skin. How it might make her shecock hard, sticky and sweet. The cream starts squirting out and she is covered in thick chocolate whipped cream and she loves stroking her thick shecock with her hand and this sticky chocolate whipped cream. She tugs hard and rubs it just like she likes and she soon streams a thick wad of white chocolate all over her thighs.
Model:
Laisa Lins
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 8-yummychocolate-hdv.wmv
File Size : 611.3 MB
Duration : 00:22:52

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:8-yummychocolate-hdv.wmv - 611.3 MB
Old 07-30-2021, 01:42 AM #1180
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- A Very Sexy Chubby

Shemax.com- A Very Sexy Chubby

Description:
Vanessa is definitely one horny shemale babe that knows exactly how to work her girl pole until she is shooting her sweet cum and moaning in pure bliss. She posed for us in a sexy black dress that barely covered her tight ass which was left mostly bear in a red thong. Having all eyes in the room made her hot and ready for action. And once this tranny hottie slipped out of her clothes, she was already hard and ready for some shecock tugging ecstasy.
Model:
Vanessa Oliveira
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 82-averysexychubby-hdv.wmv
File Size : 582.75 MB
Duration : 00:19:41

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:82-averysexychubby-hdv.wmv - 582.7 MB