Old 06-04-2019, 08:17 AM #28301
Модератор

Модератор

(GF Roleplay) I've got some good news and some bad news. I'm going to tell you the bad news first. I met someone, he's big and strong and his cock is huge. He knows just how to bend me over and make me cum. Oh, right, I forgot to mention I've been fucking him. Are you ready for the good news? A smart loser always uses a promo code at check out to show Princess his devotionCumTax25 - 25% MarkupAssWorship - 50% MarkupTitWorship - 50% Markup HandItOver - 100% MarkupStephsBitch - 200% MarkupOinkOinkPiggy - 1000% Markup
Models: BrattyStephanie

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:18 AM #28302
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:30 AM #28303
Модератор

Модератор

When student Lilly Hall was caught with pot in her bag at school, her footperv teacher had better things in mind than simply turning her in. Now, every week, she has to come to his classroom, strip off her shoes, and give him her gorgeous feet! He uses her feet in any way he desires and does exactly what he says, or she'll be kicked out of school. Since Lilly recently turned 18, her teacher wants to take it even further, slipping his hard cock in between her two soft, Teen 18+ 18+ feet for a hot footjob, whether she likes it or not. If she wants to stay out of trouble, she'll keep her soles wet with her tongue and let her teacher fuck her feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 15 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:33 AM #28304
Модератор

Модератор

Default DominantJadeSun - iwantclips

Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 8 min 55 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 25.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:38 AM #28305
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on ****s, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 08:46 AM #28306
Модератор

Модератор

Groovy Girl Watch Me have sex and give a blowjob with a pink wig on and a fishnet bodysuit.
Models: DawnSoTiny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:27 AM #28307
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me. Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 09:36 AM #28308
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 10:02 AM #28309
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again. Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, monsters, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
Size: 1.76 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-04-2019, 10:06 AM #28310
Модератор

Модератор

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy! Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile