Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 71.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:26 AM #29802
Модератор

Модератор

THIS IS YOUR PARADISE so you don't even need a clip description for this one!
Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 23 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:28 AM #29803
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to get what I want from men. All I need are my tits. My tits could control any man. I use my tits as a weapon to ruin mens lives. You get flabbergasted by my big tits and you can't think straight. You're willing to give me anything just because I'm the one with the tits. Watching my bounce and jiggle tits makes you weak and willing to give everything up. All I need to destroy a man is my perfect round tits. I mean come on just look them...they are every mans dream and they are every mans weakness. I don't even need to make use of my charm or my wit to get what I want from men. Who needs wit when you have tits. I can use my tits to make any man stop in his tracks and give everything to me. These tits are dangerous but you can't help yourself can you? Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 11 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:28 AM #29804
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to smell some intense flats? Do you want a whiff? I've had these shoes for two years and they smell like vinegar. You like that stinky foot smell as well? I do too! Let's smell my flats together.It turns us both on so let's have some fun. Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for me! My stinky feet are so soft and sexy. I'm going to make you explode with the aroma.Stare at my perfect toes and soles. I'll wiggle my toes around and scrunch my soles. My feet smell so good, stroke your big cock for them. Run your tongue up and down my feet and lick between my toes. That's my favorite.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:45 AM #29805
Модератор

Модератор

I tape my legs shut, my tits together and my mouth, then put nipple clamps on and make myself cum. I take the tape off at the end and it's ridiculously painful if that's your thing
Models: KateK8

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 09:55 AM #29806
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to start slowly stroking your cock. My tits are so perfect, and I want you to stare at them while you slowly stroke your cock. Your cock is swelling for me. Pick up the pace, and stroke faster and faster as I tease you with my perfect perky breasts. I can't wait to make you cum for my tits. Clip contains elements of: Jerk Off Encouragement, Tit Worship, JOI, Breast Fetish.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:03 AM #29807
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: It's been a very long time since the last "Cyberjerk" vid you made for me, and I was thinking about a variation on that theme if you could... This one would involve dangling stiletto heels in a kind of [email*protected] play-along masturbation game... Ideally, if you have multiple pairs of closed toe pumps, those would be perfect for this... I know you have the nude platform ones, and I've also seen you wear some leopard print ones, a black pair with studs, and one or two others... The key is that I like classic closed toe (not peep toe) pumps... You're basically in character again as the bratty webcam girl who "cyberjerks" men to their [email*protected] You've got another horny audience of hundreds of men awaiting your masturbation games, and you enjoy teasing and destroying your followers on a mere whim. Again, our cocks are hooked up in our "pussy simulator" fleshlight tubes, but this time you've got us hooked up so that your computer can also read our minds... You're dressed in a sexy outfit that exposes your beautiful, bare legs. You announce that you're going to play a game with us... You have several pairs of closed toe pumps lined up next to you. You start to dangle the first pair, telling us that we must start jerking off to your dangling high heels. As we watch and jerk off, we must mentally choose which shoe you will let slip from your toes, the right or the left.... If we guess correctly, we get to continue jerking our cocks and go to the next round of the game. But if we guess wrong, your sensors will read our minds and send a [email*protected] jolt to our cocks, k1II1ng us instantly the moment your shoe hits the floor! We have a 50-50 chance of surviving each round, but you're going to Coerce us to guess for at least 6-7 rounds (you can repeat a pair of heels if necessary); so very few of us will make it to the end of the game @l1ve! You enjoy teasing us with your dangling, switching legs and keeping us guessing which shoe will drop. You remind us that all it takes is one, little flick of your toes and we could d13 a horrible, agonizing [email*protected]! We are dangling on the edge, just like your shoes, and you LOVE it! We are your disposable playthings, and you laugh in amusement at the scores of men who get electrocuted every round... (It would be awesome if you could even perform a few mocking/mimicking "deaths" to show us how ridiculous we look as we suffer through the [email*protected]@l torment to our cocks... The way we grab our cocks, shudder/convulse as we're fried, etc.) And at the end of the game, will you finally let the few remaining survivors cum??? Or will you do something really cruel to us, like drop both shoes at the same time??? I'll be playing along, so we'll see what happens!!!"
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 22 min 30 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:07 AM #29808
Модератор

Модератор

Let me tease you with my long legs and delicious feet while you jerk just the way i instruct you. Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX" Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out! [email*protected]
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:09 AM #29809
Модератор

Модератор

You wanna get really high for me, you wanna lose control, you wanna get fucked up and stroke! Roll a joint and get high with me. You love watching me smoke as you stroke. The more you smoke the longer you're able to stroke for me- maybe even enough to start the clip over- just to go even deeper with me.You're going to edge and hold back your oozing orgasm until we SNIFF!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 778 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-06-2019, 10:12 AM #29810
Модератор

Модератор

You're exactly where you're supposed to be. On your knees, at my feet. I start off teasing you in my stilettos, as you sit there wishing you could touch me. I then kick the teasing up a notch, calling you my foot freak and taking the heels off. You want to touch them so badly, don't you? Of course you do. But you can't. You have not proven yourself worthy. Prove yourself worthy of my time and energy and maybe you'll get to touch them.
Models: Rhiannon Reye

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile