Old 07-13-2019, 02:30 PM #52721
Модератор

Модератор

Princess ClaraKitty teases and encourages you to touch herself while worshiping her perfect feet and toes Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 775 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 02:30 PM #52722
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 02:33 PM #52723
Модератор

Модератор

We're going to play a little bit of a game... it will be fun! Maybe more so for me... but play along anyways. Make sure you're recording yourself, just as I am! Now, before I take of my top, you gotta get naked. Want me to remove my panties? Then you gotta start stroking. Should I masturbate with you? Well... there are some cum eating conditions to that one
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 3.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 02:36 PM #52724
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ellie Are you home again, all alone, jerking off? You're so predictable. All you think about is jerking off. It's all you want to do, isn't it loser? You're always horny but no one will have sex with you, so you jerk your life away. You fuck your hand because it's all you know how to do, because you can't get any pussy. Even I won't get naked for you, or touch myself, or show you how I take a big cock. No way. This is all you get loser. You've just grown so used to humiliation that it's the only way you can get off. You get off to humiliation by clothed girls. So here you are, jerking off again. You never get tired of it. You never think of quitting this addiction of yours because all you think about is cumming and this is the only way you can cum. I'll bet you spend all day and night just jerking yourself stupid. You just can't help yourself. You need to do it. The more you try to stop it, the harder it becomes to control. And you just can't control yourself. As long as a brat like me tells you what to do with your cock, you're there, doing it. You obey because you are weak. You have no self control. You look for strong women to tell you what to do. You just want to stroke all day and all night. And you need to be constantly degraded while you jerk. You're a freak who needs his fix. And I don't even need to get naked to get that b.l.0.0.d. pumping to your cock. You just need a hot girl who's in control, telling you to do exactly what you want to do, and that is to cum. So cum for me loser. Make another worthless loser load, then you'll regret what you've just done, but only for a moment, before you start the cycle all over again. Finding another girl, another video, so you can edge for hours. You'll spend the rest of your life jerking off to fully dressed brats who don't want anything to do with you. You'll never fuck again idiot, you'll just hump your hand night after night, all alone.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 02:37 PM #52725
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 02:38 PM #52726
Модератор

Модератор

Love to worship big breasts? Like to be teased and taunted a little bit about your constant obsession about big tits? This clip and high priced set of tits is for you then!
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 02:40 PM #52727
Модератор

Модератор

Last year I gave you the chance to cum in 2 minutes, but that was just too long for most of you weak dick premature ejaculating fucking losers. So here's something especially for the minute men. Just 1 minute to blow. Think you can handle it? My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 2 min 5 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 02:44 PM #52728
Модератор

Модератор

Recording of my live BANNED WORD show including a long private with anal riding.
Models: Jess Ryan

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Size: 1 017 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 02:45 PM #52729
Модератор

Модератор

Clarakitty uses mostly her fingers to play with her wet pussy for you in this recording of her live cam show.. Watch her bring herself so close to orgasm over and over again with her fingers before she has to use a vibrator.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 19 min 50 s
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 02:45 PM #52730
Модератор

Модератор

Yes, today is the day. you will prepare yourself to worship my perfect all natural tits. I tease you with them under my tiny crop top and then massaging and rubbing them. I know your weak mind will melt even further watching this mesmerizing clip of my perfect tits. Don't resist, just fall to your knees, open your wallet, and show me how you worship properly. Don't forget to use my mark up codes during checkout: 15% CumTax4MissH 25% YesGoddessH 50% PigsPayMore 100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE @misshlovescash on Twitter
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile